Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CBBB 2004 Thanks.

WUTWZAT
    I'd really like to thank first and fore most Hackjob (Tyson and the Mrs.) and Flatbroke (Chris and the Mrs.) for putting on such a great event. I can't remember a time with as many great people together and not running into any jerks at all from that group at anytime. I had a ton of people even make that observation to me about our group that and asking how we knew each other and so on with out boring everyone. I would like to throw out some names to say thanks too, and thanks to the 13 who voted for my boat. I won you know! Once again and this includes your Mrs too or Mr. HackJob, Flatbroke, DanHurcules and Amy thanks for being sweet this morning, hope you won some cash. VictorFP your one hell of a guy and got a sweet girl Bonnevillebaby. Roostwear, gotta love that band BeautifulNoise the fastest slow person I know. Cyclone, what a beautiful boat. HalletDave, is that your hand on my oh nevermind. Rivertard, dude, the hotel owes you big for cleaning the cobb webs off the bridge. HBjet and Lakes only both hot rides but didn't get a chance to talk with either much. Discocharger your a good guy sorry to hear about the tools. The Mayor another one of my neighbors I find out about having a boat Looks like all had fun. rrrr, you made a long trip and hope to see you next year if not sooner. WallyGator, too bad about the bad luck + people messing with you hopefully not someone from our group, and a bunch of others but its kinda a blur on names and stuff. If anyone knows the brothers from Southwind I still wanna talk to them if possible. Oh yeah and the only other Ranger to show up, I think John Hunt and his wife from AZ.(pic attach) And I feel real bad I forgot your name but you were real cool and your wife too, we made the run together from the Avi to the sandbar. The red boat..... Spicy Hot on the back. Sorry I took off had to load up and get to a b-day party.

We had a hell of a good time (as usual). Big thanks go out to Chris, Tyson, and their misses for making it even better this year! Met a ton of great people, and if I wasn't suffering from old age, I could remember everyone's names! Sorry to hear about the mishaps, I just hope everyone got home safe. Special thanks to Victor and Toni, was good seeing Victor again, and finally meeting Toni. (did you talk to Victor about the 28-9th )
    For those that are so inclined, see you at FC2. 53 days and counting.........

AdrenelineOD
    I love my new addiction. (the river) CBBB was my first time there. A real big differance from Jersy/ NY. I met nothing but nice people there and you know who you R. I`ll be back next year with my gel finished Thanks.

dmontzsta
    I agree with everything you said, Vic and Toni are awesome people. I didnt get a chance to meet HalletDave, I heard he was lap dancing out there, will catch up next time Dave. Ron and Fonda, you guys are great, I think Fonda had too much fun. Steve and Debbie (I hope thats right, I met alot of Debbies) if not you know who you are, it was great seeing you all over, just another group of friendly faces. LakesOnly it was good seeing you too, finally putting a face to your name, you are a cool guy...take care of Bob up there SouthWind boys, always good to see you drunk again! haha. I know there are more folks out there I was really hanging with, if you met me I was probably drunk but I still remember you and have no bad things to say about anybody, so if you talked to me, just know that I think you are great. I have no hard feelings for anyone, I think you are all like family, even though you ARE jetters.

SPECTRABRENT
    Thanks to M/M Flatbroke & M/M Hackjob for another great party!
    I had a great time, hell maybe next year I might even bring my own boat.
    I look forward to CBBBIV.
    Brent

JetBoatRich
    I agree a special event and it is made even better by the people who attend hanging out by the water and then sharing stories in the lounge to complete the day is a great weekend :shift:
    Thanks again, when is the next one 2nd weekend in August 2005?

hack job
    Thanks again, when is the next one 2nd weekend in August 2005?
    that sounds about right( we try to keep it on that weekend every year) :clover:

dmontzsta
    that sounds about right( we try to keep it on that weekend every year) :clover:
    Any chance of it being the first week of August? that way it is a shorter wait and us V Drive guys can still attend the Long Beach circles.

tahitijet
    I'd also like to say thanks to Tyson and Chris for putting this on. The wife and I had a blast.
    Once Agian I'd like to thank Victor and Toni if it wasn't for you we probably would not have been ready.
    It was great getting the chance to finally meet some of the board members. the HBjets, wutwzat, FourQ, hothallet, I didn't get your name but the guy with the bad ass dever hydro and all the rest of you. You are all a great bunch of pople and made the newbies who knew no one going into this event feel very much right at home. We look forward to meeting more of you at future events.
    I'd also like to give special thanks to the guys that towed us from up river saturdy when our MSD crapped out back to the beach. and the guy that helped us in the cove (dave?) I think you had the white/purple southwind? and who helped wutwzat tow my boat from the cove to the ramp while i brough the trailer down. As i'm sure you can imagine my wife was scared half to death dealing with the current and a boat with no power and you two definatly went out of your way to help. I did not get the chance to properly thank any of you guys. Thank you. we definatly owe you.

LUVNLIFE
    Thanks for putting together a great get together. That was my first one and can't wait till next year.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast