Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: CBBB 2004 Thanks.

FunOnTheWater
    Looks and sounds like a good time :skull: sorry I missed it :cry:

JetBoatRich
    that sounds about right( we try to keep it on that weekend every year) :clover:
    Thanks, we are reasdy now

Nucking futs
    I also would like to thank the group for a great event.I met a hell of alot of nice people and still did'nt get to talk with a few that i wanted to.Great people,fast boats and alot of fun is what it's all about.Cant wait till next year.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    We also had a great time. Thanks for putting it on and getting us all in one place at the same time. It was very cool.

HotHallet
    Melinda and I had a great time! This was my third CBBB and it gets better every year. Great people and cool boats. Met a few new folks this year and all were really nice. Look forward to hanging with you all again. Had breakfest with HalletDave and Sue Sunday morning and spent about two hours just talking. It was super cool. Had a great time in the parking lot as well. I love the bar but it is over rated and expensive. I hope everyone enjoyed my glam rock screams on Saturday night and for those of you who saw it I apologize for my outburst about the two guys who hit my table, knocked over my beer and just kept walking without "a sorry" or "I'll buy you another one". Didn't mean to get so pissed but I just thought that was really rude. I don't believe it was anyone from the group. Anyways had an awesome time! It was good seeing HalletDave, HB Jet, Cyclone (hang with him alot anyway), Tom Bandy, XClutchboy725, TahitiJet, Beautiful Noise, RiverTard, Dan Hercules & Amy, Lakes Only, CS19 and Shannon, Hackjob & Shannon and Flatbroke and Emily. It was also cool meeting MudPumper and countless others I can't remember right now. Good memories for sure! I'm also glad we could help get that CP back on the trailer and avoid another beautiful boat hitting the bottom.
    HotHallet

Hotfish
    Thanks for all the hard work put into the event. I had a great time, and there was so many nice boats. First time on a river and couldn't have been with nicer people....even those v-drive guys.JK

WUTWZAT
    Easy on the V-drive comments, I made one comment and have been getting hate email, messages and post all morning. We should focus the hate on the Lake Lice :crossx: or people in smaller numbers.
    Jason

Hotfish
    Sorry. Ron, Don and dmontzsta were ragging on me all weekend(in good fun of course) and I just thought I would keep it going. They are a great bunch of guys. They probably dont know who I am but I was th guy with black and blue Kachina with the mural on the deck.

HotHallet
    Hotfish- Had a great time talking to you on the beach man. You've got one hell of a sweet boat there. You and Squirtcha and I should all get together sometime and go roost around. Sorry for sounding so opinionated when talking about Droop Snoots. You should use whatever works for your boat. It sucks that we have to spend all kinds of money to find out what works but I think you are in good hands keeping an eye on squirtcha and his set-up. Lord knows he does more than his fair share of tuning, changing loaders, adjusting the ride plate etc. Maybe you can talk him into letting you try his droop on your boat to see how it works before you cut loose with the cash. Just a suggestion. Anyways I was impressed with your boat in Hot Boat when I first saw it and am glad I finally got to see it in person. Nice meeting you bro!

Sportin' Wood
    What a blast!
    Met tons of cool people. rrrrrrrRon and Fonda nice to meet ya, as well as Hallett "Gamer" Dave and Sue, Roger and Kim,Victor Toni, and the rest of the sunday night bar closers. Hey anybody got a radio?
    Can't wait till next year.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast