Thread: Need Someone to Paint My Boat

Harlem
    I'm on a budget, and trying to find someone in the So. Cal area that can help me out! I have a 19' Nordic Picklefork (bare hull) and would like to paint it all white. The boat is currently located in Riverside. I'm not looking for the perfect job just one thats affordable.
    Thanks

hoolign
    I'm sure with all the talent lurking around here someone can help you do a "PERFECT" looking job at a reasonable cost,good luck dude
    p.s.90%prep-10%paint
    http://www.plauder-smilies.de/bounce/anim-jjd.gif

racingrascal
    Originally posted by Harlem:
    I'm on a budget, and trying to find someone in the So. Cal area that can help me out! I have a 19' Nordic Picklefork (bare hull) and would like to paint it all white. The boat is currently located in Riverside. I'm not looking for the perfect job just one thats affordable.
    Thanks
    Go to www.HavasuBarney.com (http://www.HavasuBarney.com) and ask the same question. Havasu Barney is doing some paint and gel work and from what I heard his prices are really good and the work looks good. Good luck, if that doesn't work I can get another number for you to that is in Corona as well but it will cost you more then Barney.
    Andy

Kwicherbichen
    I already pointed Harlem to Barney on a previous thread. I guess he's not interested? My boat is there now gettin done. The work and the price are on the money (so to speak). Call Barney!

Licketty Split
    sand and sand and sand some more and when you think its perfect sand it allover again and again!!!!! I pitty you I just finished Gel Coating my boat sand sand sand sand ...

Harlem
    I tried Havasu Barney, no one responded to it!

Kwicherbichen
    You should get a response after the weekend Harlem, I saw your post on Barney's board. He probably busy cruising for fresh & young at the channel (hehe) Here's his phone# 928-854-8718
    Brian

superdave013
    Originally posted by Kwicherbichen:
    You should get a response after the weekend Harlem, I saw your post on Barney's board. He probably busy cruising for fresh & young at the channel (hehe) Here's his phone# 928-854-8718
    Brian
    No he's not busy doing that! He's busy finshing up my boat! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

ratso
    Harlem, I don't know what you consider to be affordable, but I'm sure if you go to Barney you'll get a near perfect job. I have done them for as little as 1000 and as high as 15,000, just wondering if you had a price in mind. Also Barney does gelcoat instead of paint which is much more durable.