Thread: Thanks to everyone in BOTE

Adrenalin
    It's sad but true. I have finally gotten serious about selling my boat. And yes Bill I did finally learn how to post pictures (i won't be asking you every time I see you after a all dayer at Anna). But, it would be wrong not to tell ALL of ya'll how much fun it has been. I have really enjoyed checking on Hot Spots every morning while I have my coffee. I'm not much of one to post very often, but I do keep up. I can say that as a group EVERY person I have met is A1. I dig hangin out with ya'll. I posted my boat in this section first hoping that someone I knew would be interested. If not, I'll put up in one of the other sections. I'm not sure but I might have the most BOTE shirts ( it's not a challange but damn I got a bunch of'em). Jellomama you got your work cut out. They are some jello shooter eatin folks. thanks again. Jay

MizBubba
    :notam: Just because you're sellin' Adrenalin doesn't mean you can bow out of the group! I haven't been a member very long, but I know that once you're part of THIS family, you STAY there! I know you'll be gettin' another boat... so you just bring your tail on to the next get-together!

HammerDown
    It's sad but true. I have finally gotten serious about selling my boat. Jay
    :idea: Well, if your selling yours then Im selling mine :notam:

Lady Warhawk
    Jay, I know ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Although selling your boat does not meat you are not a part of B.O.T.E, and can't come, and enjoy good times with us. Chit, you can ride in our boat, and I'll even sit in the back seat so's you can sit up front :2purples:
    Aw the real reason I say this is, because I could never make jello shooters as good as yours :messedup:
    You got me started on these, and now yer leavin
    Hey ya'll, lets put the word out, don't buy his boat.

MizBubba
    ...Chit, you can ride in our boat, and I'll even sit in the back seat so's you can sit up front :2purples:
    Hell... I'll even let you DRIVE!!!

Lady Warhawk
    Hell... I'll even let you DRIVE!!!
    Whoa! Back up Jack, depends on how many shooters have been shot :supp:
    I know he's a pro, and all......but :jawdrop:

Adrenalin
    Thanks, that's alwfully kind. That's no reason to put the block on me selling my boat.

Lady Warhawk
    Thanks, that's alwfully kind. That's no reason to put the block on me selling my boat.
    Jay, we wish you the best in selling your boat. You wouldn't do it if you didn't want to. The offer is still open though to ride with us. We just hate to lose such a fun person :cry:

Wet Dream
    Jay, I hope you and Cindy can find the time to come out and say Hi if you get the chance when we're all out at Anna. You know where to find us. If we don't see you again, it was fun, we wish you the best.

fat rat
    Jay you can't go anywheres.............I know where you work.