Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Look It's Tom Slick

Three Days Only
    http://www.ccrsport.com/images/team_cooley1.gif
    Ooh Boy, he looks high!!!!!!!!!!!

jackpunx
    DANG!!!..
    Heres a pic of me on my buddies track (but I aint trying to get any where near TS.. he's bad ass on a bike
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...3mark4-med.jpg

Blingette
    Didn't that one footer stuff go out about the same time of his motorcycle carrer?

BoatFloating
    Didn't that one footer stuff go out about the same time of his motorcycle carrer?
    What the hell is carrer???? :rollside: :idea:

Tom Slick
    First of all, why are you dissin on your new D-Row buddy Jackpunx? I think his 1 footer looks cool and when did they ever go out of style? These days you just add a backflip/360 to it and you have a chance of winning X. And by the way, who ever said anything about a career? What a bunch of haters.

Blingette
    What the hell is carrer???? :rollside: :idea:
    We all know from the spelling error that Bling forgot to change screen names. As I would never say a mean thinglike that :wink:

Tom Slick
    We all know from the spelling error that Bling forgot to change screen names. As I would never say a mean thinglike that :wink:
    Don't worry, we all know that you woundn't say anything like that. Besides your husbands spelling gave it away.

Blingette
    My husband is the best quad rider and can out jump Tom slick no problem. He's such a STUD. I'm so lucky. Got to go he's calling me to do the dishes.

HighRoller
    Bling, I feel sorry for you when the ol' lady reads this. Better wear a cup tomorrow!

Charley
    My husband is the best quad rider and can out jump Tom slick no problem. He's such a STUD. I'm so lucky. Got to go he's calling me to do the dishes.
    Hi Greg!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast