Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Potatos Avi" rock!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Did anyone else think those were about the best damm breakfast potatos ever? I think they deserve their own thread. I'll post some pics in a little bit (not of the potatos--of boats!) I'm in the process of shrinking them.

Scream
    Did anyone else think those were about the best damm breakfast potatos ever? I think they deserve their own thread. I'll post some pics in a little bit (not of the potatos--of boats!) I'm in the process of shrinking them.
    I wish we had been there to check out those taters...
    Maybe next time.
    Scream

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    It's a good thing you guys didn't go to the sandbar on Sunday. Not many fools like us from CBBB braved the trip and the weather. Can't say I blame them. It was kinda strange being the "big" boat for once.

WUTWZAT
    That white and green boat at the top has got to be my all around fav. from the weekend, its the kind of boat that you can take out every weekend, its clean simple and makes one wicked roost. I think its rivertards. If he reads this, are you going to FB2 Oct 9 & 10 in Big River ?
    Jason :crossx:

eliminatedsprinter
    Those spuds were good and I got mine with the 99 cent special.
    I hope to be there next year, but I don't want to be a repeat winner in my catigory... :notam:

gigamurph
    Those spuds were good and I got mine with the 99 cent special.
    I hope to be there next year, but I don't want to be a repeat winner in my catigory... :notam:......and what exactly was the category ya won? oooooohhhhhh yeah......http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~ejburnett/crybaby.jpg

Was great seein' you and Diane (hope that's spelled right) again!

XClutchboy725
    this one tied with Ron's as my favorite:
    http://home.mchsi.com/~angieknoll/cbbb8.jpg
    Thank You! It was nice meeting you....

rrrr
    Thank You! It was nice meeting you....
    Dammit, I didn't know your handle. I would liked to have talked racing with you, the drags are my second favorite series. In case you didn't know, I work on an IRL team. Uh, I did claim vacation this weekend so I could attend CBBB.....

HighRoller
    What about the Potatoes? Recipe? Description? Where you get em'?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast