Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: what do you guys think about this ***boater

A buddie i work with goes out with a neighbor(first boat)to do a little wakeboarding at lake perris.he telling me about the trip and i was just shaking my head so i thought i would post a thread about it and maybe he could show the guy what other boaters think of his poor choices and learn from it before he kills someone so be brutal.they head out on a sunday afternoon 10 to 12 people in a 23 yamaha jet boat.my buddie tells the guy to head to the island to drop some people off so they can wakeboard.the guys tell him him wants everyone on the boat first clue he may a little short on his safety skills guys .i guess the water was so rough my buddie was drowning trying to get ready to be pulled up.second clue why would you even try and ski at this time to narly.next clue 3 he tells my buddie a 6 year old wants to try and wakeboard to get in the water with her and in the middle of the lake in afternoon sun help her and if she gets up just float until they get back.hard to believe people can be clueless about dangers around them and a family member may just be the one to pay theultimate price.DEATH!

Havasu Hangin'
    Is that really a "***boater"?

Kilrtoy
    His first mistake was a the Yamaha jet boat,
    The rest sounds pretty damn stupid

Kim Hanson
    I stopped after the JetBoat thing :wink: .........( . )( . ).not toooo smart!

charlyox
    sounds kinda scary :hammerhea

bigerich
    Sounds like an accident waiting to happen.

rsoscia
    Lake Paris blows

riverliver
    Please never come to the river, If you must keep your boat stay at Lake Perris. :hammerhea

Kachina26
    ***boater???? Or just plain old Dumb F you see Kay

Havasu_Dreamin
    ...that guy and his family is an accident waiting to happen. 10-12 people in a 23 ft Yamaha jet boat is way overloaded, I don't give a GD WTF the manufacturer says the boat can hold. Also, I can almost guarantee that he did not have 12 life vests on-board either. As RL said, if you keep your boat, stay away from the river because even though I don't know you, I don't want to read about you being hurt or worse yet, you hurting someone else with your inexperience and ineptitude.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast