Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spam 19' Hallet on Single Axle $450

disco_charger
    It's a bare hull with a Berk suction piece. With the kid and the fixer upper house, I just don't have time for it. It needs a re gel and it's a definite fixer, but it's structure is good. It would work, it's just ugly. Trailer has bearing buddies.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...C00163-med.JPG
    Boat is in Corona. Email me @ duke714@verizon.net for details.

Lightning
    She's a beaut!

victorfb
    in the pic i see some interior and accessories. (guages, helm, fuel fills, ect.) is all this stuff removed? you said "bare hull".

disco_charger
    All of it was junk, so it's a bare hull with a suction piece. Actually it's got the swim step and brackets. I've also got the vent covers too. I might have saved the gauges in a box, but I would be surprised if they work.

flat broke
    Nice solid foundation for a clean cruiser piece. Someone should jump on this for the $$. The trailer alone could be worth that kind of $$ to the right buyer.
    Almost looks like a good candidate for someone to see if they have what it takes to do a good re-gel.
    C'mon, who wants to try and resurect this thing and turn it into a nice peice by CBBB? Any takers?
    Chris

jackpunx
    It looks like Hallet Daves.. rootbeer brown.. and shag carpet..

Jordy
    I see through transom exhaust. You know that boat will haul ass with that.

jackpunx
    It looks like it might be missing some RPM's too.. but Im sure you could find them if you look really hard...

victorfb
    Nice solid foundation for a clean cruiser piece. Someone should jump on this for the $$. The trailer alone could be worth that kind of $$ to the right buyer.
    Almost looks like a good candidate for someone to see if they have what it takes to do a good re-gel.
    C'mon, who wants to try and resurect this thing and turn it into a nice peice by CBBB? Any takers?
    Chris
    if i had the cash Chris, id give it a go. sure seems like a great start. if it was a 21' id bet i could talk toni into lettin me..lol

disco_charger
    The cool thing about this boat is that it is as tall as a 21, but easy to fit in the garage...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast