Thread: Wanted: Flatbottom Sanger or ??

Flat Happy
    I'm looking for a early to mid 70s Sanger flatty or maybe even another make flatbottom boat. Preferably in California (I live in San Jose). Turn key. Good floors and stringers is a must. Good or at least decent paint/gelcoat, and nice trailer. A 4-seat interior would be better than a 2-seater. I'd prefer 454 or other big block Chevy power. Price up to $9k. I'd like something that doesn't immediately need work, like engine rebuilding, painting, v-drive rebuild, etc. Is this too much to ask? Any leads/pics/contacts would be great!
    Thanks,
    Alan

Boatmike
    Ya just missed out we just sold FlatnFast a real nice boat for around that kind of $$$ :cry: A nice boat is vary hard to find for that kind of cash i know because i am always looking. You may find a real nice T-deck runnerbottom less engine for that much. Good luck!

swac
    I have this 76 circle runner for 7500obo give me a call if you are interested 619 846 1438
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...250011-med.JPG

Flat Happy
    Boatmike, was that the mostly silver colored one with some graphics?? Your brother's or something? I saw that. That was a nice looking boat. I just sold my '94 Impala SS, so I don't think I had the coin at the time.
    swac, I may be following up with you tonight on the phone.
    thanks,
    Alan

Boatmike
    Yes, that is the one, it has tribal flames on it and it is a super nice clean boat.

Boatmike