Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New boat cleaner and spot remover by TOBTEK

hot_diggity_dog
    Ok I know everyone was on the Wax Frenzy band Wagon when John AKA Warlock25 & Grusome Twosome brought it to our attention. This is a very good product line I have tried on my boat.
    I have also tried almost all of the others: Reflections, Ducky, Sundance etc.
    But I can honestly say when fellow Hot Boat member Tobtek ask me to try his product out, I was saying to myself oh no not another special sauce with vinegar and wax in it. :2purples:
    Well I can tell you it is one of the easiest spot removers to use ever. :argue:
    Wipe on and wife off, what impressed me the most was, it gave it that just waxed feeling like the day I picked up my boat from Warlock25 after he detailed it.
    I did a test run with a few more HB members and they can tell you what they thought.
    Also I know he gave a few peeps some transom cleaner and I heard rave reviews about this stuff as well.
    He is ready to sell the stuff in unmarked bottles until the labeling is complete.
    Water spot remover should retail for $20.00 a 16oz bottle and I'm sure there is a discount for HB members. The gallon size will run $50.00
    The transom cleaner and the wax has not been priced yet.
    For your information I just met Tobtek and I am not associated with this product at all. I just was really impressed that it worked so well.
    Anyone else get a chance to try this product?
    HDD

Havasu_Dreamin
    Did not get a chance to try it out yet, but I'll certainly pony up the $20 for the 16 oz bottle to see how it good works. Definitely interested in the transom cleaner, damn 525 is not putting out as much soot as it did but it still gets dirty.
    This (http://www.washwax.com/) is what we currently use for the boat. Works really well. Only problem is it is a two-step process.

hot_diggity_dog
    Did not get a chance to try it out yet, but I'll certainly pony up the $20 for the 16 oz bottle to see how it good works. Definitely interested in the transom cleaner, damn 525 is not putting out as much soot as it did but it still gets dirty.
    This (http://www.washwax.com/) is what we currently use for the boat. Works really well. Only problem is it is a two-step process.
    HD send Tobtek a PM and he can dial you in.
    HDD

prosthogod
    Tell me what is wrong with plain old "cheap" vinager fo rspot remover. It just works great.

THOR
    Tell me what is wrong with plain old "cheap" vinager fo rspot remover. It just works great.
    It takes the wax off.

Mrs Luvnlife
    Haven't had a chance to try it....Toby must be keeping it under cover :rollside:. But it must be good stuff, I thought I read something about it before....I'd give it a whirl. :shift:

hot_diggity_dog
    Nothing wrong for removing spots but it strips the wax and doesn't apply wax either. :rollside:
    Stick to the Vinegar if that's your choice. That was my choice for the lat 10 years or so. But now I have been using these different products and think this one is the winner. :smile:
    Just my .02 after testing it two weeks ago.
    HDD

Lightning
    I have used his samples on my boat that last time out. I posted a topic on it a few weeks back. Anyhow, my thoughts are the same as HDD - this stuff is the shit.

hot_diggity_dog
    Haven't had a chance to try it....Toby must be keeping it under cover :rollside:. But it must be good stuff, I thought I read something about it before....I'd give it a whirl. :shift:
    Mrs LL nice to meet and talk to you at the CBBB on Saturday.
    HDD

Mrs Luvnlife
    Mrs LL nice to meet and talk to you at the CBBB on Saturday.
    HDD
    It was very nice to meet you too....I was drinking the beers like water, hopefully I didn't make too much of an a$$ outta myself....good fun though!! I know you guys were havin fun!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast