Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh, What a web We Weave When We Strive to Deceive

Essex502
    Sorry about the literary license I took with the title but this is really interesting:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ft_graphic.gif
    This was taken from the New York Times.

Dave C
    no doubt that there are some connections to republicans. Most of the vets call themselves republicans.
    The problem is that the Boston Globe (ain't friends of Bush) has endorsed some of what they are saying.
    Whats funny is that Kerry asked Bush to call off his attack dogs but when asked if Kerry was going to call off his attack dogs (e.g. moveon.org) his campaign said no.
    so when the dems use dirty tricks its OK but when republicans do it... its an outrage.
    ain't politics great.

Jeanyus
    If Kerry is telling the truth. He could shoot down the swift boat vets for truth, by making his military record public. If I was a war hero with, 1 silver star, 1 bronze star, and 3 purple hearts, the first thing I would do is whip out my military record and remove all doubt. Whats Kerry got to hide?

v-drive
    4 months in country and he is all that. I Know when I was 4 months in country I was still being led around. He is a liar and a disgrace to his uniform. v-drive

mirvin
    What a whining terd Kerry is turning out to be. Too bad the dems can't find someone worth voting for......
    mirvin

572Daytona
    I think Michael Moore should do a documentary on the swift boat veterans, that will get to the truth of the matter
    I just read that Kerry is now suing the group, a preview of what we have to look forward to if we get 2 whiny :cry: lawyers in the white house. I'm sure they will just sue any enemy that attacks us, that will teach them to mess with the US. He will have to raise our taxes just to pay for the legal bills.

AzDon
    If those swift boat guys had a problem with the way medals were issued, they had a duty to speak up about it thirty years ago! What they are doing is putting a taint on EVERY MEDAL that was issued during the Vietnam era! What I really get from watching the ad, though, is that these guys have universally been waiting thirty years to pay Kerry back for his Congressional testimony, and they are willing to compromise their own personal integrity to do it! It is their right to express themselves, but I think if they truly believe that the system that gave Kerry his medals is/was corrupt, they wouldn't be anxious to keep/brag about their own medals!
    As for MoveOn. org, I have not seen any ad of theirs that looks like a dirty trick?! Enlighten me!

gramps
    anyone that bases their vote on the 'nam issue and the swift boat thing is a fool...............

mirvin
    anyone that bases their vote on the 'nam issue and the swift boat thing is a fool...............
    So I shouldn't let all the fabrications in Farenheidt 911 effect my vote either???? Oh my....what will happen?
    mirvin

summerlove
    oh, I just can't control myself....oh well, here goes! :yuk: (The article didn't show up for me to read so I can't comment on it)
    Kerry never asked to have the commercials removed, at least not as of last night. But you know who did, MCCain! He asked the Prez and his peeps to condemn it and they said "NO", even though they now it to be false and very misleading. The lies and misrepresentations of this administration continue to amaze me - and what amazes me more is that the American people allow him to get away with it. If this were Clinton they'd be all over him like a bee on honey, or in this case, like a fly on BS! :yuk:

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast