Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pyramid this Sunday 8-22

Wally_Gator
    Anyone interested in going to Pyramid Lake this Sunday?
    Looks like we have a couple interested so far...

WUTWZAT
    I tried to call HalletDave, but the voice didn't sound like him on the machine, I left a message anyways. But, I probably shouldn't take my boat out. I am cutting things close here at the end of the month and really wanna stock pile some cash to have a blast at FreeBoard Challenge. I am a go for that for sure. Got all the signatures and let the authorities know that I plan on leaving the state for a period of time. Why do they always cheer? But, if he wants help I could possible go boatless and be his deck monkey. I love shag carpet. Heres my number (949) 916-6167, I think thats it, its an automated voice if I don't answer. I am normally about two steps shy of catching it before the recording beats me.
    Jason

Screemy1
    I might be a GO... Shifty was there today... and I was trying to make it... but I might be ready by Sunday... I will check into it (ie: beg the wife)

MudPumper
    Sorry, Wally. Headed to Parker in about 2 min. Let me know next time though, it's only about 30min from my house.

WUTWZAT
    I spoke with HalletDave, I will meet you guys at the launch ramp at 7am with bells on. The bells were my idea, in case I fall in. I will be boatless but packed with beer and soda. Who else will be there?
    Jason

JetBoatRich
    I spoke with HalletDave, I will meet you guys at the launch ramp at 7am with bells on. The bells were my idea, in case I fall in. I will be boatless but packed with beer and soda. Who else will be there?
    Jason
    Have fun, Dave called me and I had to pass

Brooski
    I must be the only sucker that has to work on Sundays. Have fun guys. I am trying my hardest to make it to FBC2.

JetBoatRich
    Well how was it :crossx:

Mrs_Wally_Gator
    We had a blast!!! You all need to join us next time.

Mrs_Wally_Gator
    HalletDave & Jason
    We had a blast yesterday at Pyramid Lake. We will definately have to do it again soon. Dave thanks for the Awesome ride in your boat. Sorry if I got a little to loud towards the end of the day. I don't get like that very often. Well hope yall had as much fun as we did!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast