Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ***boat Help!!!!!

CEO
    :idea: Can the boys in charge please get the "political" views and opinions on their own Area, instead of infecting most of the treads here in the Sandbar. Please, this is getting really OLD!

Havasu Hangin'
    I think "the Sandbar" was created for off-topic stuff.
    "Hot Boats" was always meant for boating discussion.

Bre
    :idea: Can the boys in charge please get the "political" views and opinions on their own Area, instead of infecting most of the treads here in the Sandbar. Please, this is getting really OLD!
    Nope...get lost..take a hkie...sucka :lightsabe :boxingguy :wink:
    Love ya Pat

sandblasted
    I think "the Sandbar" was created for off-topic stuff.
    "Hot Boats" was always meant for boating discussion.
    I agree, anything goes in the "sandbar" but....
    If you think about the times you were actually at the sandbar did you talk about politics?
    When I'm actually at the sandbar I'm usually talking about babes or beers or pasties or tequila drinks or vodka drinks or boats or engines or dirtbikes or sports and eventually every conversation gets back to babes....

Debbolas
    Actually I thought they had been a little better about keeping their politics, to political threads...Or maybe I just feel that way because HighRoller changed his avitar.
    I haven't been on much lately so I could be wrong...It happend once before............ :clover:
    But I voted own thread area.

***boat
    I am not against doing this, however it would be deleted once the elections are over. Someone already suggested a great name for the section, "Political Rhetoric". I will see how this poll does over the next couple of days before making a decision.
    Soooooo, who wants to be a moderator for that section? :yuk: :yuk:

Debbolas
    I am not against doing this, however it would be deleted once the elections are over. Someone already suggested a great name for the section, "Political Rhetoric". I will see how this poll does over the next couple of days before making a decision.
    Soooooo, who wants to be a moderator for that section? :yuk: :yuk:
    We we would have to have two.... One left and on right......LOL :2purples:

JustMVG
    I'm nominating Debbolas for Mod, she's a Dem but votes Rep perfect for the kind of Mod we'd need in a Politcal Arena. Anyone Second my motion???

JustMVG
    Motion now sent for vote, all in favor type AYE and if you're Against Debbolas being the Moderater for the new yes NEW!!!!! Political area of Hot boat Forums "where you can say what you want when you , well at least while the boards are up, Want to say. If you are against the idea of Ms. Debbolas being the moderator then Type Nay , and if you type nay then you'll get flamed by every member of the board, sorry was i being biased, ooopppsss my bad, sorry it'll happen again. Mike VG
    I vote AYE!!!! MVG

JustMVG
    Debbolas are you ready to take on the role of absolutely "Fair and Balanced " Moderation, some of us feel you have what it takes, now run with it PostW#%&E and new moderator, Congrats, beers on ***boat !!! Thanks HB finally a good natured decision with no apparent Complaints and it'll all be over in say four years more or less :skull: :rollside:
    Mike VG now i gotta go for a ride be back in a bit too nice a night to waste . See ya

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast