Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Mr.(NOSTIE)JeRk, I know you hate "B BOATS"...BUT???

BILLY.B
    "Good morning Boyd". I have a question for you. Did you see the 70 long deck that "WAS" for sale on these here board's ????. If you did I was just wondering why none of your NOSTIE guy's jumped on this deal?. Do you have them all believing there not the boat to have?. After watching this sit around for a few week's on the board's I went over to Mousers house and looked at it. The boat is in great shape. I had to over look the diamond plate motor mount, the glass fuel tank's (they don't leak a drop), the 3 blade brass prop, and the faded purple and gold paint, but I also kept in mind that this boat is 34 year's old. The floor is balsa like the new one's, full roller 427 four bolt main, chrome tunnel ram with 660's, and fires right up. Did I mention it comes with trick anodized velocity STACK'S???. Anyway I couldn't take it anymore and figured some whack job would end up with this and not know what he or she had so I bought it. This boat has a total of 3, yes 3 stress cracks that are very small, the floor other then being alittle dull is just about perfect, and with some TLC could be made into a true NOSTIE DOMINATING ride :mix: . So here is what I plan on doing with this. If anyone is interested in buying this fine piece of history.....(hull # is 00000007) let me know. I will paint it in the color or color's of your choice, pull the boat apart and anodize or powder coat it in complimenting color's, all new fastner's from Allens FaStNeR's aka the (BOLT NAZI), seat will be done by Custom Canvas, and the trailer will be done in a color of your choice also with complimenting color's of pinstriping. Of course this isn't free but before I get started and if someone is interested you the buyer can control what I spend and how much labor I do. This boat is a BADD ASS deal. I know it doesn't look it but everything is there and the boat is a very rare deal that hasn't been wrecked or abused. This boat was originally red metal flake and was built for a women who was going ski racing. I talked to Julian last week and he did remember building the boat for her. And yes it was the 7th boat he produced. Anyway just throwing the offer out there and I will seperate this if so desired. Cause once I get going who know's where it will end $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Have a nice day!!!! :smile:

eraser
    billy, you better be careful I know another guy who has two flatties and look whats happened to him!!!!lmao :wink: :wink:

Sangerboy
    Dude, we've all got the sickness but your fever seems to be spiking( the "B -Boat" strain is obviously very powerful and prone to relapse) We may have to quarantine you or it's time for an intervention or something. Or maybe you're just trying to corner the market on Biesmeyers. Anyway at least I know my final paint job payment went for a good cause :wink:

FlatStupid
    Billy this is truly a grand plan! I just hope all the poor S boats don't have to watch the evil B boats get all the Love. :supp: Wait it's no problem I've got WOOD :shift: Give me a call if you get a chance I need to fiqure out this dolly dealio!

mouzer
    :notam: LOOKS like BILLY B is really alias Billy Beis.... :coffeycup

CircleJerk
    V-drive Tom says I talk too much, but you Mr. b, seem to do way more than talk, you're trying to become a b-boat dealer and stir up ____ all at the same time!! Mr B. it could be something in that DRINK! PS: paint the trailer gold and do some gold leaf lettering detailing the racing number '007' and a name of 'GOLD-b-FINGER'! Is that Nostie enough for ya?

BILLY.B
    But you Mr. B, seem to do way more than talk, you're trying to become a b-boat dealer and stir up ____ all at the same time. Dear Mr. JeRk you should know me by now, I never try to stir the ____ :boxingguy . I was just wondering why no one from your "DRIZZLELY" area even looked at this. It would make the perfect "LAVEY STOMPER" :2purples:. By the way please tell the "Mrs" that I didn't mean anything bad against her ride when I was talking about the boat needing to take a leak. Just giving notice that you had some work to do to fix a PROBLEM!!! :mix: Quick note JerK, one "B" boat in your garage is worth selling two "L" boats. LEARN IT, KNOW IT, LIVE IT.....

BigBoyToys
    Quick note JerK, one "B" boat in your garage is worth selling two "L" boats. LEARN IT, KNOW IT, LIVE IT.....
    :rollside: ROFLMAO!!!

BigBoyToys
    We may be looking for another B Boat in about a year or so. We'll have to wait and see who has what when the time comes

BILLY.B
    We may be looking for another B Boat in about a year or so. We'll have to wait and see who has what when the time comes Better get on the list as the good ones are going fast. Of course you could always call Dave Rankin and order a new carbon fiber one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast