Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Day use of Lake Ming

Willis
    Hell every one, :messedup:
    Jak, I think you are right, the Thursday of the same race weekend is for test and tune.
    Robert, you too are right, the Med Tag is supplied by the tech group when you are being teched.
    The med-i-tag is a form that basically says to any medical provider in the event of my absence, you have my authority to provide emergency care to me.
    The tag also states any medical info you think a practitioner needs to know if you can’t talk, blood type, meds your taking and allergies, and any special info they need to know so they don’t use the wrong drugs while trying to revive you if necessary.
    The total medical probe, you should get every year if you are a prime
    candidate for cancer - - - :lightsabe
    Willis

Ok, so the physical can wait till I start racing full time. Which is good, I dont feel like getting my oil checked right now anyways.
    I talked with 2 guys today that have ran RR before and neither of them got a physical, Im not going to worry about it till another time.
    No response to my question about the jacket though. :notam:
    I guess I will just send it back for a re-cert. and get it over with.

565edge
    I have all the gear that will be available for anybody to use free of charge.Just let me know in advance.

77charger
    chris i have the full gear also if you need it for the weekend.I'll let you borrow it to see if racing is for you.Chute jacket,helmet restraints,helmet,ballistic shorts.

djdtpr
    I have all the gear that will be available for anybody to use free of charge.Just let me know in advance.
    Alan if you will have it there i need to barrow a jacket if you dont mind!

77, I may take you up on some of that. I really appreciate it , thanks! I will keep in touch.

BigBoyToys
    CS19, Although the rules require a Current Cert on the Jacket, I have seen/know of, some racers that have ran Jackets without currents certs. I believe that the first time I raced last year, they did check my Jacket, but after that they never looked at it again. Maybe you could just borrow a jacket from someone at the races as most NJBA racers seemed to be very friendly and always willing to help out another racer. I no longer have my chute current Certified Jacket but do have a non-current non chute certified jacket. A simple solution would be to have yours certified. I know of a few folks right off the top of my head that can certify them. Don't forget the helmet, helmet restraint, Balistic Shorts, and collar.

565edge
    Alan if you will have it there i need to barrow a jacket if you dont mind!
    Just let me know.

Jeanyus
    I will be at lake ming. My boat only goes 70 mph, kind of embarassing. But I was hopeing to get some help with my setup. And improve my numbers. Are there registration forms that I need to fill out now ? I don't have a clue about what to do. I will have a kill switch and a piece of electrical conduit to deflect the rope. What else do I need. I was hoping to borrow some safety gear, anybody out there wear size fat boy that would be willing to help me out. XL jacket, size 38 waist. What else do I need ? Jimmy and Motor, hope to se you there. My wife reserved a room at the Rio Bravo, supposed to be on the lake.
    Here's what my terdhopper looks like
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...8592chevys.jpg
    Any info would be appreciated.
    PS whats up with RJB

Unforgiven
    YOU CAN show up on thursday mornings for test and tune, Rangers are pretty cool about it..we would normally take Chuck Hartsfields TAF for a few romps now and then. we are usually done by 10 am, before any skiers get there...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast