Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POWs NOW COMMING OUT AGAINST kerry

INXS
    Just heard they are going to join up with the Swift Boaters, or form their own group! :rollside:
    Edwards said it, "Just Spend Three Minutes With The Men Who Served With john kerry". What's The Liberal Media To DOOOO! :rollside:

HighRoller
    The liberal mediaw will do what it always does. Ignore the story for long enough, and then get a fax from the DNC telling them what kind of "spin" will hopefully derail the story. For example, I watched three Sunday "round table" shows briefly this morning, and amazingly all three of them questioned if looking at Kerry's service record wasn't a "waste of time" when there are such important issues to debate. This coming from the same shows that spent 4-6 weeks apiece browbeating pundits about the validity of Bush's record. Typical liberal bias, walking to the tune of Terry McAuliffe.

INXS
    The liberal mediaw will do what it always does. Ignore the story for long enough, and then get a fax from the DNC telling them what kind of "spin" will hopefully derail the story. For example, I watched three Sunday "round table" shows briefly this morning, and amazingly all three of them questioned if looking at Kerry's service record wasn't a "waste of time" when there are such important issues to debate. This coming from the same shows that spent 4-6 weeks apiece browbeating pundits about the validity of Bush's record. Typical liberal bias, walking to the tune of Terry McAuliffe.
    Lets not foreget the unending coverage of the, so called, prison adduse scandel!

angry dad
    Bush 04

Seadog
    There is an e-mail going around about an interview Katie Couric had with Denzel Washington and Meryl Streep. According to the e-mail, Couric and Streep assaulted Denzel on his support of Bush, even to the point of Katie Couric saying she gould not ubderstand how 'you people' could support Bush. I have found a few official releases from the interview, but they stop after a discussion of whether Jesus would support Bush. I cannot find any official conformation of the e-mail. It sounds good, but everyone knows how easy it is to pass a lie on. The democrats have done so well with that.

HighRoller
    Lets not foreget the unending coverage of the, so called, prison adduse scandel!
    Exactly. The people training for our own military forces go through worse in Boot Camp than those dirtbags endured in that place.

Essex502
    There is an e-mail going around about an interview Katie Couric had with Denzel Washington and Meryl Streep. According to the e-mail, Couric and Streep assaulted Denzel on his support of Bush, even to the point of Katie Couric saying she gould not ubderstand how 'you people' could support Bush. I have found a few official releases from the interview, but they stop after a discussion of whether Jesus would support Bush. I cannot find any official conformation of the e-mail. It sounds good, but everyone knows how easy it is to pass a lie on. The democrats have done so well with that.
    No offense, but aren't you doing that exact thing right here?

bigd1
    Exactly. The people training for our own military forces go through worse in Boot Camp than those dirtbags endured in that place.
    Which boot camp did you go to? The one I went through didn't have stacks of naked bodies or people getting beaten to death.

schiada96
    Which boot camp did you go to? The one I went through didn't have stacks of naked bodies or people getting beaten to death.
    Who did we beat to death?

v-drive
    Bush 04
    Hell Yeah!..... v-drive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast