Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello......Just joined...........Here's my boat.......let's party........

victorfb
    welcome aboard. and congradulations on the project. looks like your allready having fun with it. and yes, ive seen a few folks from Texas on the boards so you might be able to hook up for some racing/cruisin.

Kachina26
    Sweet ride, I know there are a few Texans in here. Probably sleeping.

I like that breather/catchcan where can i find one like that?

Liberator TJ1984
    We got Jet Fest coming up soon check us out in the Central section here on ***boat
    Nice Ride!
    Gopherrr

Ol Yeller
    I like that breather/catchcan where can i find one like that?
    Right here at Eddie Marine:
    http://www.eddiemarine.com/cart/deta...50&CategoryID=

Mandelon
    Go to Riverratlife there are two wild and crazy texans over there..... :220v:

R.A.D.man
    That's a clean restoration. I am new as well (first post is this one), also in Texas, Austin to be exact. I have a jet as well and was wondering about your exhaust. Is it water injected or maybe jacketed. I have a 455 and would love a jacketed through transom set but have never seen any. Running logs now and am very happy with the RPM's I have after a new build, actually going much bigger on the impellar now to slow the motor down. I would however, like the flow of tubular exhaust more.

Ol Yeller
    That's a clean restoration. I am new as well (first post is this one), also in Texas, Austin to be exact. I have a jet as well and was wondering about your exhaust. Is it water injected or maybe jacketed. I have a 455 and would love a jacketed through transom set but have never seen any. Running logs now and am very happy with the RPM's I have after a new build, actually going much bigger on the impellar now to slow the motor down. I would however, like the flow of tubular exhaust more.
    These are just water injected thru hull headers from Rewarder. Thanks for the kudos. It was allot of hard work. I heard Basset will make jacketed headers for $3k. Too rich for my blood. Good luck. Heres what I started with.........
    http://www.savepic.com/freepictureho...67487&fn=3.jpg

HalletDave
    Wade,
    Nice looking boat. The picture in your AVATAR, was that taken on Lake Nasworthy by any chance?
    Check your PMs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast