Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gas In MY Eyes.....

DansBlown73Nordic
    Im out in the yard yesturday trying to get my lawn tractor started. I take off the air cleaner. I see the carb has a small puddle of gas laying in the bottom. So I start to turn the tractor over as im looking down in the carb. From about 2 1/2 feet away. All the sudden the motor coughs and shoots out a stream of GAS that sprays in both my eyes.... :yuk: Now im standing in the yard with two eyes full of Gas and I can't see a thing.... :cry:
    So I find the garden hose and rinse out my eyes....... :idea: After about 10 minutes I could finally see again...... :rollside:

MudPumper
    That will learn ya.

Ziggy
    Hate it when dem darn tractors do dat.....
    Been there, done that with carbs..gross taste too.

HM
    I had a gas pump hose in Brawly split and hose me down. Got it in my eyes, in my mouth, in my nose, in my ears and completely soaked my clothes. I thought I was gonna do a Richard Prior impersonation!!
    To top it off, none of the water hoses worked at Gas Station so my buddy took the cooler and dumped it on me. Nothing better than getting washed down with ice water after being soaked with gas. :jawdrop: Ice water barely dented the gas. Went down the street to the FireStation where I got hosed down and treated. The firemen went back to the gas station, and everyone had left and it was locked up. Next trip we came out, it was shut down. Anyone remember the old 76 gas station in Brawly?

HCS
    I was siphoning gas one time and swallowed a mouth full of gas. I mean a bunch!
    I was burping up gasoline for a week. Everything tast like gas. Even when I
    would drink beer.
    BURRPPPPP. :hammerhea
    I'll never do that again.

Keithb87
    Been there, Done that...... HATED IT :2purples: :frown: :eat: :2purples:

Sleek-Jet
    I took a little gasoline shower this summer while working on my Blazer. Soaked my shirt, and completely washed down my head with gas. That shit burns, and the garden hose had been sitting in the sun all morning, that didn't feel very good either.
    So there I was, stripping down as fast as I could, while spraying myself down with steam cleaning temperature water, all in the front yard. The neighbors talked about it for weeks... I smelled like gas for about 10 days... and I got this nice red rash all over my torso that took about a month to go away. I hate gasoline.

Infomaniac
    I have sprayed carb cleaner directly in the eyes more than once.
    Not that I learn slow but sometimes it takes a trip through a passage and out at the eye balls.
    Nothing compares to Skydrol

Dr. Eagle
    From about 2 1/2 feet away. All the sudden the motor coughs and shoots out a stream of GAS that sprays in both my eyes.... :yuk: Now im standing in the yard with two eyes full of Gas and I can't see a thing.... :cry:
    Aren't you glad you'd extinguished that fattie before this happened...
    We'd be asking what was that fire in your eye! :2purples:

Sleek-Jet
    Nothing compares to Skydrol
    Agreed. :2purples: :2purples:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast