Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fuel pressure drops off

HP350SC
    Racer- Not going to give up on mechanical pump just yet (for $$$ reasons ) Was at beach last 3 days so I will try to get boat out this week and do some diagnosis. On a different subject, looking forward to getting my truck mounted fuel tank painted to match this week. They are not much money, I paid $200 for a 13gpm pump and $370 for an L-shaped tank. (Another buck and a half for paint) as it comes white. Now I'll have another 78 gallons avail. when camping.

Infomaniac
    Yea or your fellow campers will have some. :idea:
    Where did you say you camp?

HP350SC
    Yea or your fellow campers will have some. :idea:
    Where did you say you camp?
    LOL. Yea the security issue is a pickle. I thought about getting a "solvent" sticker or something so as to discourage the dummies. The cap has a hole to padlock but not too hard to get around that!

565edge
    I have a product engineering fuel system that you can buy.I gaurantee it will sovle your problems.Its for slae,Let me know.

HP350SC
    Well here's the fuel tank setup on the truck. The tank came white, and the pump assy. was bright yellow. I had the tank and filler cap painted to match the truck, and the pump I rattle canned black so it would kinda blend in with the back glass. I will rotate the outlet hose 90 deg. clockwise so it points to the drivers side. There is 24' of hose, enough to reach the boat when it's on the trailer. Note the 2 padlocks, one on cap and one locking the filler handle to the bracket. I ran the wiring from the trailer battery charge relay controlled circuit so the ignition must be on for pump to work. One other secret security measure too, just to thwart Infomaniac. And no, it doesn't involve a sticker. :idea:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123