Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A BIG F-U to the clippers.

dmontzsta
    Lakers by 17. GAME OVER.
    The clippers have never won a season series and now need to wait another year to see if they can. This clippers team is not too great, like I have been saying, they are out in the first round.

GAME TIME
    7-29 That's the Clippers record against the Lakers in the last 36 games. On a side note...I saw DILLIGAF on tv. He didn't look too happy. :cry: :cry: Good win for the Lakers.

Beer Factor
    Nice win! The momentum is shifting to the Lakeshow. It's playoff time!

dmontzsta
    I would like to see what it is like over history!
    F THE clippers! I keep hearing how great they are and how shitty the Lakers are, yet the great clippers could not get a win over the shitty Lakers. BOOYA.
    Let the excuses ring in, the Lakers outplayed them through the entire game.
    lol. And the clippers fans thought they were the kings of LA...LOL NO CHANCE keep dreaming.

Beer Factor
    7-29 That's the Clippers record against the Lakers in the last 36 games. On a side note...I saw DILLIGAF on tv. He didn't look too happy. :cry: :cry: Good win for the Lakers.
    I bet he's having a nice ride home right now. :cry: Better luck next time

Midlife Advantage
    Guys, guys! be easy on Tom, he's very sensitive. :rollside:

Beer Factor
    Guys, guys! be easy on Tom, he's very sensitive. :rollside:
    I thought i was :yuk: I know what his comments would have been like if the clippers were on the other side of the coin tonight.

Midlife Advantage
    I thought i was :yuk: I know what his comments would have been like if the clippers were on the other side of the coin tonight.
    ya think?!

dmontzsta
    There seems to always be haters at the game. When they played Indiana, I was there and some guy yelled out "KOBE MAKE IT OR PASS IT" and another guy yelled out "GO PACERS". When the national anthem was being sang, I am sure those guys here it all, especially on the road. Being at the game is alot of fun.
    Back to it, clippers got SMOKED! What are they going to do playing against a San Antonio or Phoenix in PLAYOFF MODE. BOOOM.

Beer Factor
    There seems to always be haters at the game. When they played Indiana, I was there and some guy yelled out "KOBE MAKE IT OR PASS IT" and another guy yelled out "GO PACERS". When the national anthem was being sang, I am sure those guys here it all, especially on the road. Being at the game is alot of fun.
    Back to it, clippers got SMOKED! What are they going to do playing against a San Antonio or Phoenix in PLAYOFF MODE. BOOOM.
    The clippers don't have much experience in the playoffs :cry: , but you never know come playoff time. How cool would that be if the lakers and clippers met in the playoffs. There would be alot of shiat talking that's for sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast