Thread: Nodigg...DAM RUN

SHOCKWAVETOM
    Not only did I leave you passed out at the house leaving me with exactly 0 crew members (which turned out to be a good thing) you left Doghouse hanging. You were to have brought him a prop or two to test. WTF! Are you getting old and can't hang anymore?

Three Days Only
    Tom, your on a roll today!!!! Are you still tired from the trip back? Or are you just busting everyones balls cause you love them, like I love Charley?
    PS - The run was bitchen!!!!!!!Great Job
    No one could have asked for a better day of boating!!
    Whens the next one!!!

SHOCKWAVETOM
    Tom, your on a roll today!!!! Are you still tired from the trip back? Or are you just busting everyones balls cause you love them, like I love Charley?
    PS - The run was bitchen!!!!!!!Great Job
    No one could have asked for a better day of boating!!
    Whens the next one!!!
    Ya, I finally got some sleep. Between Thursday morning and Saturday night I had about 4 hours of sleep with 0 Friday night.
    Nodigg is my Father so I like to bust his ass from time to time on the boards. I try to stimulate his mind as I am afraid his brain is running down again .
    There will be two next year...after Memorial Day and before Labor Day. I am expecting about 75 boats next time! That would be worthy of news coverage out there....lol When Frenchie and I pick out the dates we need to make sure it doesn't conflict with other happenings.

dicudmore
    Way to go Rick :hammer2:
    Just breaking your balls bud. Was hoping to meet you saturday. Will try again next time

nodigg
    Staying up all night gambling and drinking with my little boy Tom had nothing to do with me bailing, it was a call from home that did me in! I slept an hour on Tom's couch and hit the road on the Harley for O.C. Got here at noon and wished the whole day I was out on the water but..... had some problems that had to be dealt with in person. :cry: :cry: :cry: Yeah wanted to meet you guys too. Still time left this season though. Op6 maybe??

nodigg
    Oh, and those props did not fit on the bike..... :boxingguy :mix: