Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meeting up with board members?

Roxysnow
    We have found it pretty difficult to find other board members in Havasu. I should have went to the Dam Run this weekend to meet you all sounds like ya'll had fun! Anyways, do most members recognize a boat then meet? Do you stand on a the bar chair and start flashing the "SHOCKER"? How do you go about meeting board members? :hammerhea

HCS
    Give out free beer.

SHOCKWAVETOM
    We have found it pretty difficult to find other board members in Havasu. I should have went to the Dam Run this weekend to meet you all sounds like ya'll had fun! Anyways, do most members recognize a boat then meet? Do you stand on a the bar chair and start flashing the "SHOCKER"? How do you go about meeting board members? :hammerhea
    It will come in time. Just go out and participate in a few of the get-togethers. Most you are glad you met The dam run would have been a good time to meet a lot of BM's and actually use the boat.

HCS
    Obviously I don't live in the area. But up north I just hang out at the get togethers.
    Iv'e meet alot of cool members that way.

Sleek-Jet
    Post a thread next time you go out saying when and where. There is always someone looking for an excuse to hit the water, and you usually end up meeting a few peeps.

jackpunx
    Go to the Posse get together at Buena.. thats a good start.. Post a bunch of pictures of your boat.. Put it in your sig file.. Get times and places of where people will be and then go and meet them .. Get an OP6 sticker and put it on your truck.. get some T shirts from all the HB events.. ... and for sure.. Throw the shocker..I have had people throw me the shocker on the freeway that I have never seen before.. it gets pretty funny when you have to explain to the peson in the car with you...You will find that almost all the people that you meet are really cool.. The Pyramid Posse is a great group to start with..

MsDrmr
    Frankly, there are too many members to meet everyone. Just keep hanging out here, sooner or later they all post where they are going, show up with a boat, a beer, a chick, and wear a big a** hat that says "HOT BOAT FORUMS MEMBER" someone is bound to approach you. :wink:

Mandelon
    I am easy to find, just look for the name on the back of the boat.. :smile:

SHOCKWAVETOM
    Where you at in Corona anyhow? I live there also and primarily boat at Mohave.

Mrs. Restless22
    I am easy to find, just ook for the name on the back of the boat.. :smile:
    Or the blow up doll in the back seat

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast