Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MoJetBoPar

Harlem
    I have a set of exhaust logs if you are interested. I'm switching over to headers.
    E-mail me if you are interested.

Clutch
    Hey Harlem
    What kind of motor? How much?

MoJetBoPar
    Yep, I'm interested. You've got mail. Let me know if ya still got them, how much and what brand they are. Thank you. Dean

Harlem
    MoJetPar, Sorry it took me so long to respond, I tried E-mailing you but it wont go thru. Antways the exhaust logs are called Nicerson (I think) If you are interested I'll give them to you for $75.00 I also have a bitchen intake manifold I'll get rid of for $100.00 (not polished) or both for $150.00 if you are interested send me your e-mail address and I'll have my buddy Jesse E-mail you a picture of them. He has them at his house in Riverside,Ca.
    Ryan

MoJetBoPar
    Cool. I just noticed your post, haven't been able to visit here much lately.
    I'll e-mail you right now.

Harlem
    I'll give you the logs and risers for $100.00 I tried to e-mail you again but it does not go thru. I'll have my friend try to e-mail you some pictures of them today.

MoJetBoPar
    I'm thinkin' their sold. But, send the pics anyway and an address to send the postal money order.
    My e-mail is, lisakus@tir.com . Sorry about the difficulties, don't know what it is but I appreciate you keeping me in mind.
    Thanks
    Dean
    Oh yeah, let me know what shipping will cost and any info on that intake.
    [This message has been edited by MoJetBoPar (edited March 09, 2002).]

mtnspan
    So just out of curiosity, what motor did they fit? I have a set off of a 455, just wondering what they might be worth. Originally posted by Harlem:
    I have a set of exhaust logs if you are interested. I'm switching over to headers.
    E-mail me if you are interested.

MoJetBoPar
    455?
    You must mean an Oldsmobile?
    Nope. Sorry.

JESSE
    MOJETBOPAR
    HARLEM IS MY FRIEND HE ASK ME TO SEEND
    SOME PICS OF THE LOGS I JUST GOT HOME FROM WORK I WILL SEEND IN THE AM SORRY
    IT TOOK SO LONG TO GET BACK TO YOU
    JESSE
    [This message has been edited by JESSE (edited March 09, 2002).]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast