Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I know it's a little early but..........

Kachina26
    How about a semi organized get together for the February Pyrotechnics display. I'm gonna book a room at the Nautical as early as possible. Last February was off the hook! And this Dam Run made me realize that we can have some cool Non-events together. So, who's on the early list?
    We will get more serious toward Dec or so, I just wanna get a feel for this. Yes, it's a little cold so the weak need not apply :cry: :cry:

Debbolas
    That sounds really fun! Let me check with the MR............... :crossx: :skull: :crossx: :skull:

Kachina26
    You do that, we still haven't hooked up yet!!!! The Mrs and I are planning one last hurah for Sept. just her and I. Gonna find a cove and drop anchor at night.

Debbolas
    You do that, we still haven't hooked up yet!!!! The Mrs and I are planning one last hurah for Sept. just her and I. Gonna find a cove and drop anchor at night.
    Your going to sleep on the boat?
    I wonder if that would work for OP6? I have always wanted to sleep on my boat......(then we wouldn't have to pull the boat out....are there any rules about that? we could bring a stove for breakfast)
    Matt's at a meeting tonight. I will ask him when he gets home. :clover: :clover:

DryHeatOnly
    How about a semi organized get together for the February Pyrotechnics display. I'm gonna book a room at the Nautical as early as possible. Last February was off the hook! And this Dam Run made me realize that we can have some cool Non-events together. So, who's on the early list?
    We will get more serious toward Dec or so, I just wanna get a feel for this. Yes, it's a little cold so the weak need not apply :cry: :cry:
    Hmmm. I'll have to get back to you on that one. I'll still be in Glamis-mode and the boat will be hibernating in Feb.

Kachina26
    I've done it before, there are rules, but if you are back in a cove pretty close to land you won't have any problems. Come on! You have the built in bed :wink:

Debbolas
    I've done it before, there are rules, but if you are back in a cove pretty close to land you won't have any problems. Come on! You have the built in bed :wink:
    :wink: Yes we do
    and we could bring a stove to cook breakfast in the morning!

Kachina26
    Hmmm. I'll have to get back to you on that one. I'll still be in Glamis-mode and the boat will be hibernating in Feb.
    I promise, you have not seen (or heard) a show like this. It's early yet. I could probably squeeze you on the boat if you are dead set on keeping yours in mothballs.

FRENCHIE
    I promise, you have not seen (or heard) a show like this. It's early yet. I could probably squeeze you on the boat if you are dead set on keeping yours in mothballs.
    DHO ..dont you dare let the devil get ya on a Kachina!!! ill tell BD!!! :angry2: :jawdrop:

DryHeatOnly
    Ok...I'll keep my eyes open for more info. I'll probably be dying to see the water again after 3 months in the dunes. :220v:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast