Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: why doesnt aggresssor have a website?

berk
    Wtf???????????????????????

LVjetboy
    Why don't all pump mfgs have web sites? Why don't pump mfgs that do have web sites fix them so they're better? Why are pump mfgs so lame when it comes to advertising, jet boat forums and the internet in general? What is the meaning of life?
    jer

MudPumper
    Contact Pops1 here on the boards.

They used to have one. Here's a link I had saved in my favorites. I see it isn't working now though.
    Aggressor site (http://www.aggressorjetdrives.com/)

fullwood
    that's because aggressor sucks, call Ron at American Turbine he very knowledagable. When I talked to dave all he wanted to do is sell me a mag bronze impellor which come to find out people have been breaking. He didn't seemed concerned with such things as customer service or anything, just selling the p.o.s. mag bronzes. I think if somebody called up and told him they got the wrong number he would try to sell them a mag bronze.

probablecause
    that's because aggressor sucks.
    Let the truth be known

Jet Hydro
    people have been breaking.
    That's funny, I have one in my drag boat and it hasn't broke. As a matter of fact it`s out of a 9.0 boat that was called "flash back" so it has many years of service behind some pretty big HP.

ARS Marine inc.east
    FULLWOOD:
    Maybe You just had a bad experiance with Aggressor
    I have run his stuff in my Race Boat for Years And NEVER Once Had a Problem With a Mag Bronze Flying Apart Even under 800 H.P. And in and out of the water Cavitation conditions .
    But you are entitled to your opinion

berk
    i am asking because i am shopping for a trim device. i heard aggressor is every bit place diverter with less cost. :wink: i will bolt to my berk jg. i am hesitant to buy a droop as i want to run some rapids but i will shim it up a bit.

Squirtin Thunder
    A link to American Turbine please.
    I know a lot of people that swear by them and then a lot that wouldn't give them to their worst enemy. So my advise is to try and work the big suppliers down on there price. Rex gives a 20% discount to ***boat members I think.
    Thanks
    Jim

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast