Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: why doesnt aggresssor have a website?

pops1
    It appears that agressor has some foundry poblems to work out. Noiw that I finally got POPS1 to answer me are you going to answer the long standing question about your comment that "95% of forward motion, comes fromthe biting edge of the impellor pulling the boat forward" explain your greatness!! Hey Manual how did american turbine treat you!
    since you seem to be such a HARD ASS-Where do you think forward motion come from SUCKING!

toad polumsky
    entries found for jet propulsion.
    jet propulsion
    n.
    Propulsion derived from the rearward expulsion of matter in a jet stream, especially propulsion by jet engines.
    [Download or Buy Now]
    Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
    Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
    Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
    jet propulsion
    n : propulsion by means of the discharge of a jet of fluid toward the rear

fullwood
    yeah CHOAD1 i always thought that the forward motion from a JET pump installed in a JETboat, came from the rearward motion ot the JET stream that the pump was creating pushing on the water behind the boat. I guess we could always start calling them FORWARD BITING EDGE OF THE IMPELLOR BOATS, but then I guess we would be talking on the ***boat forum under the JUST-FORWARDBITINGEDGEOFTHEIMPELLOR boats forum, not the just jets forum

A link to American Turbine please.
    I know a lot of people that swear by them and then a lot that wouldn't give them to their worst enemy. So my advise is to try and work the big suppliers down on there price. Rex gives a 20% discount to ***boat members I think.
    Thanks
    Jim
    Thanks for the continued support Jim.
    But please don't mention my name any longer. I've had quite enough of your bs. (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53011)

LVjetboy
    Fullwood posted: "...i always thought that the forward motion from a JET pump installed in a JETboat, came from the rearward motion ot the JET stream that the pump was creating pushing on the water behind the boat."
    That's a joke or sarcastic right Fullwood? Or do you really not understand how jet thrust works? "Pushing on water?" Just wondering...please explain your insight in this matter.
    jer

fullwood
    sarcastic! it's the thrust from accerating the water taken in by the intake, from what i understand but i'am not a world renowned pump expert or builder like some people claim to be!!

Jet Hydro
    Now reread what you wrote, sounds like you don't have a problem with aggressor, sounds to me that you got screwed by your pump builder. How do you mount a bowl off-center? Man you got the shaft all the way. I can see your anger but it`s directed at the wrong place. Be mad at the guy that screwed you, not the place that he "claimed" he got your parts from.

ARS Marine inc.east
    Jethydro:
    You beet me to the punch, I Was thinkin the same thing

texas-19
    American Turbine saved our summer and undid all the sloppy work the first one did, evenually deposits from the water should build up in the casting and stop the leaking, or it might just fall apart ?, Manuel
    I am not understanding how American Turbine saved your summer,can you explain?Is it still leaking ,and where?
    Mike

Squirtin Thunder
    Manuel,
    My sugestion would be to set up a time with Duane@HTP and have him take a look at what you have and I am sure he will be able to help you out.
    Jim

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast