Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: demon or holley

kceballes
    well the holley 850 dp is costing me a arm and leg to rebuild and bring back, but before I go any further does anyone use a Demon 850 dp. How does it work and is it worth the $430.00 on summit or ebay? both have free shipping so I just think why not.
    feedback please!!

gnarley
    What boat you put'n it in? Is the Demon marine rated? Or maybe it isn't important that you have a marine carb. How much is it costing to go thru?

HammerDown
    The Demon carbs out flow a stock Holley...but what makes ya belive ya need such a BIG carb anyhow?

Racing Ray
    We just sold an 850 Demon with dyno time only and were very happy to get $250.00 for it!

J-P-JETTER
    I have one and its been great for two years now

BIGS
    Hello Guys & Gals........Kceballes......I would like to here some more about your application and maybe I could help you decide.......The Demons are quite a conversation piece......Seems like if ya get 10 people together 8 of them will be replacing it with a Holley and 2 will be really happy with their Demons.......I can build ya any kinda carb needed or I can reserect your current 850 to like new........Lets here some more about your combo....Jesse @ BIGS

HAVNAFIT
    out here in the mid-west we pull the carbs off of our puller trucks, caught a lot of slack from the guys out west, but I had good luck with them. And they dont look like you'r every-day bayliner..PREDATOR>>

Bense468
    I have the RS Demon 850 it is a little more expensive. I think 700 or so. But it works really good. All I did was re-jet it and it pulls hard. Better then my holley flowed

kceballes
    Originally posted by BIGS:
    Hello Guys & Gals........Kceballes......I would like to here some more about your application and maybe I could help you decide.......The Demons are quite a conversation piece......Seems like if ya get 10 people together 8 of them will be replacing it with a Holley and 2 will be really happy with their Demons.......I can build ya any kinda carb needed or I can reserect your current 850 to like new........Lets here some more about your combo....Jesse @ BIGS
    well the set up is a 454, 550 lift at.050 victor intake 9.5/1 2.19, 1.88 exhaust oval port mild port job, HEI ignition thats about it. Its down to the carb!

kceballes
    Originally posted by gnarley:
    What boat you put'n it in? Is the Demon marine rated? Or maybe it isn't important that you have a marine carb. How much is it costing to go thru?
    its probably going to work out to about $300 after all said and done.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast