Thread: Looking for a horn

Keithb87
    I have been looking for a long time for a horn that sounds like a pig.. specifically like the one on "PORKY's" Caddi in the movie "PORKY'S".
    I have looked and looked, I can find those that do 11 diff animinal sounds, but pig is not one of them.
    Anyone have any ideas?????? :squiggle:

PHX ATC
    Drive south, I'm sure you'd find some pigs down there. Load him/her up and take them with you!
    Do they make electronic ones that have pig sounds? JCWhitney catalog maybe?

Keithb87
    Horse, sheep, cow, dog, hen, rooster, cat, duck and frog are the most I've found so far. :messedup:

Jbb
    Horse, sheep, cow, dog, hen, rooster, cat, duck and frog are the most I've found so far. :messedup:
    Item #68218...
    Musical Car Horn
    The first fully integrated musical, recordable horn with built-in public address system
    Built-in repertoire of music, voices & sound effects are organized into groups and are easy to navigate
    Four memory key buttons
    Record own songs & sounds
    High-impact abs plastic construction
    4" in diameter x 4" long horn unit
    Plugs into cigarette lighter for quick installation
    Can be installed permanently under the hood
    Each measures overall 11-1/2" long x 9" high x 6" deep
    The handheld controller has with coiled cord, microphone at top front, talk/record button at side, and volume switch at top
    Each handheld controller measures approximately 2-1/2" wide x 3-3/4" long x 1-1/8" deep
    Record own songs and sounds
    Powerful public access system
    Intended for off road use only; not intended to be used in a moving vehicle
    Check your local ordinances for laws affecting your community
    Made in China
    Music Included: America the Beautiful, Wild Blue Yonder, Bugle Call, Star Spangled Banner, Yankee Doodle, When the Caissons Go Rolling Along, Battle Hymn of the Republic, Reveille Lacucaracha, William Tell Overture, Alouette, Beethoven's Fifth, The Toreador Song, Can Can, Flight of the Bubble Bee, Dixie, Hava Nagila, When Irish Eyes Are Smiling, Sole Mio, Jingle bells, Auld Lang Syne, Deck the Halls, O Come All Ye Faithful, O Christmas Tree, Charge (sports), Here Comes the Bride, Pomp & Circumstance (graduation), Call to the Post, Shave and a Haircut, Taps, Scary Music 1, Scary Music 2, Trumpet Arpeggio, Horn Riff, & Nyaa Nyaa.
    Sound Effects Included: Car horn, vintage car horn, bus horn, aoogha, fog horn, small car horn, honk, tug boat horn, beep, space horn, duck quack, cow moo, pig snort, dolphin call, chicken cluck, donkey hee haw, chimp chuckle, horse hoof beats, horse whinny, elephant roar, frog ribbet, wolf howl, cat meow, small dog bark, large dog bark, "danger danger" (male), "step away from the vehicle", (male), "excuse me" (male), "backing up" (male), wolf whistle, kissing sound, "hey" (male), "hey baby" (male), "hey baby" (female), "sorry" (female), "move it" (male), "let's go" (male), cuckoo clock, space ship, laser sounds, laser blast, bicycle bell, car accelerating, bicycle horn, boing, rubber duck, car vevving up & truck passing by

Keithb87
    Thanks JBB..