Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: It's A Drag Race - Ming 9-25

UBFJ #454
    Willis ... Your Welcome ... Just Do'n What a CrewChief Should Do.
    I'll stop by your Pit anyway ... Just to Say Hello.

steelcomp
    Willis,
    I'll be there with the V Drive club. Can I register early, like Bear, and would that help? I want to run Sat & Sun.
    Thanks

The NJBA site is not very informative for new guys, but Im assuming the thing to do is print out the forms, fill em out, and mail em in with an enclosed check.
    They should consider adding the new class to the forms though so we know exactly what to pay, etc.
    Is there a way to sign up over the phone or can we sign up at the event?

Squirtin Thunder
    CS 19,
    I know with the IHBA we used to register on thursday when we got there.
    Jim

Willis
    August 28, 2004
    Steelcomp
    bear is registering for contingency items from Aggressor Jet Drives. :argue:
    Willis

steelcomp
    Steelcomp
    bear is registering for contingency items from Aggressor Jet Drives.
    Okey Dokey. Thanks Willis

bp
    The NJBA site is not very informative for new guys, but Im assuming the thing to do is print out the forms, fill em out, and mail em in with an enclosed check.
    They should consider adding the new class to the forms though so we know exactly what to pay, etc.
    Is there a way to sign up over the phone or can we sign up at the event?
    chris, from the last two newsletters, it does not sound like there is any financial benefit for you to register early (as there is for member racers). it looks like it is $75. the exact comment from the newsletter states:
    "RIVER RACER CHANGES: for the remainder of the season someone interested in running river racer can join NJBA for only $100. AND participate in the river racer class for the remaining 3 races for $75 per event."
    i would interpret this to mean that a person wanting to run rr for "more than one race" would need to pay the $100 membership fee. it also appears that you can run rr for the entire 2005 season, at $75/race, if you pay a $100 membership fee for 2005.
    what this does not tell anyone is what the fees would be if someone that had been running rr actually wanted to step into competition, either through the end of this year, or in 2005.

Willis
    Hello every one,
    bp, Chris
    If a RR ran the September race and wanted to go category and bracket for the last two races of the year, the fees would same like yourÂ’s bp and mine.
    That also means that you can't run rr for the 2005 season, you have stepped up to the pro category. :supp:
    The first two pages of these attachment fills are the NJBA Newsletter, registration and lability pgs are what they say.
    Willis

bp
    thanks willis. the question is this; if someone pays the $100 rr membership fee for 2005 (no vote, none competition), would there be any additional -membership- fee if a person steps into competition?

1Bahnerjet

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast