Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: It's A Drag Race - Ming 9-25

bp
    yes, that would be his

1Bahnerjet
    yes, that would be his
    NICE...
    Can't beat a Bahner
    (Well maybe a Southwind, Eliminator, Tom Papp Edge or C.P. can :cry: )

Willis
    thanks willis. the question is this; if someone pays the $100 rr membership fee for 2005 (no vote, none competition), would there be any additional -membership- fee if a person steps into competition?
    Hello every one,
    bp,
    First off he would have to increase his membership by 50 to the standard rate to be competive, and the regular enrty fees would apply. :messedup:
    The new member(s) would then have same rights a full memberships have.
    Willis

Squirtin Thunder
    WJ,
    So I wouldn't be competitive with out paying the aditional $50? Does that go into a special mix of fuel to make me competitive????
    Willis I do understand that there is an additional $50 ($150 for pro classes per year) and that there is an increase in entry fee. That is still not bad to go have a whole lot of safer and controlled fun and see a bunch of hot boats making timed runs.
    Thank you
    Jim

Squirtin Thunder
    Willis,
    If I were to pay regular rate ( membership fee) and race River Racer I could vote??? Is that what you are saying???? If so that would be the way to go to help promote the class and make nessisary changes over the years. Hell then maybe ***boat would have a new catigory on the board River Racer. I do want to thank you Willis you are always right on it, it make it easier for all of us that have tons of questions. I am looking forward to the race.
    Thanks again
    Jim

Willis, sorry for bombarding you with questions :boxed: But this really is a good place for us to ask questions, so everyone else can see what it takes to get out there, and maybe a few lurkers are gettting interested..
    So, if you race river race the last 2 races this season, can you not sign up for river race at the first race next season? I realize most will want to get in a bracket anyways, Im just curious.
    Final question is, the total fee for river race in Sept. is $175 ? its a $100 for membership and $75 for entry fee. Correct? :notam:
    Thanks Willis

Squirtin Thunder
    CS19,
    That is the way I understand it. Total fee would be $175. Plus parking medtags and the $30 thurs.
    Are we correct ???
    Jim

bp
    Willis, sorry for bombarding you with questions :boxed: But this really is a good place for us to ask questions, so everyone else can see what it takes to get out there, and maybe a few lurkers are gettting interested..
    So, if you race river race the last 2 races this season, can you not sign up for river race at the first race next season? I realize most will want to get in a bracket anyways, Im just curious.
    Final question is, the total fee for river race in Sept. is $175 ? its a $100 for membership and $75 for entry fee. Correct? :notam:
    Thanks Willis
    chris, i do not believe the fee for a first time rr to run in september is 175. it is 75. IF a person wants to run more than one race in rr, or any other class for that matter, there is an association membership fee. in this case, the membership fee is 100 to run rr for the last 2-3 races this season.
    starting in 2005, a person that wants to run rr would pay the 100 membership fee, then run as many races as they wanted as rr for 75 per race. based on what willis stated, if at some point the person wanted to step into competition, there would be an additional $50 membership fee.
    the rr deal was always intended to be a "one race only" thing. from the posts when willis first started this, people wanted to just do the rr thing for several races until they were "ready" to compete. from what i understand, you can still do the "one race only" thing; but, now a person can continue to rr as many races as they want, if they pay the one time season membership fee.

djdtpr
    I just want to be sure my brain is working properly it is $75 to run RR if you want to run RR the rest of the season it is an additional $100 for njba membership fees and if you want to rus a class or bracket it is $50 more to njba for membership plus entries? I think i may have it figured out i think.

Squirtin Thunder
    NJBA RR membership $100
    RR race entry $ 75
    NJBA Competition membership $150
    Am I right????
    Jim

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast