Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Good Morning Jeffy ;)

OutCole'd
    Damn, some good poets here.

BoatFloating
    hey Rocky is that Aftershock errrrr Water Rod errrr ... well at least I have a company to turn too....
    :rollside:
    Once again bringing your C game to A game match. You remind me of the Jamaican Bobsled Team, alot of effort and heart but it still sucked. Looks like I hit a nerve :hammerhea
    Let's see DCB errrr... Eliminator South you mean. Now I see DCB is selling the 28 V hull to a Extreme Marine in Arizona.. What is Dave running out of zip ties???? West Coast Tooling lays up alot up different boat companies products Like Aftershock, Carrera, WPM Warrior Cat, Placecraft (at one time), Water Rod, Shockwave (at one time) and California Performance and Cole boats at one time. So I have a company to call home and I don't have to lead the DCB cheer and spam club to get a good deal and feel like I'm treated well. We all know Dave is the best guy to deal with... :argue:
    Here is my poem.
    Friends may come and friends may go, friends may peter out you know but it's better peter out than peter in unlike you may know.

Charley
    Once again bringing your C game to A game match. You remind me of the Jamaican Bobsled Team, alot of effort and heart but it still sucked. Looks like I hit a nerve :hammerhea
    Let's see DCB errrr... Eliminator South you mean. Now I see DCB is selling the 28 V hull to a Extreme Marine in Arizona.. What is Dave running out of zip ties???? West Coast Tooling lays up alot up different boat companies products Like Aftershock, Carrera, WPM Warrior Cat, Placecraft (at one time), Water Rod, Shockwave (at one time) and California Performance and Cole boats at one time. So I have a company to call home and I don't have to lead the DCB cheer and spam club to get a good deal and feel like I'm treated well. We all know Dave is the best guy to deal with... :argue:
    Here is my poem.
    Friends may come and friends may go, friends may peter out you know but it's better peter out than peter in unlike you may know.
    Whatever you say Rocky

BoatFloating
    Whatever you say Rocky
    Now your starting to sound like my wife

MRS FLYIN VEE
    hmmmm sounds like Charley is in need of some help from a DCB'er.. :boxingguy

BoatFloating
    hmmmm sounds like Charley is in need of some help from a DCB'er.. :boxingguy
    First of all Charley doesn't techically own a DCB does he :messedup: But if you want to help him out then it would be 2 against 2..... :boxingguy :sleeping:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I love Charley I'll help him out.. so whats up.. :boxingguy

BoatFloating
    I love Charley I'll help him out.. so whats up.. :boxingguy
    First off do you have a step stool for him???? He getting pretty beat up so I'm backing off..... It's between him and 3DO....

Charley
    First off do you have a step stool for him???? He getting pretty beat up so I'm backing off..... It's between him and 3DO....
    Whatever you say Rocky

BoatFloating
    Whatever you say Rocky

I know you are but what Am I Go get Jeff I'm just watching...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast