Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Almost to the DAM RUN 10-9-04

boatslayer
    Funny there boat030, I've seen your boat in Havasu and Naci being towed in a number of times so maybe you should go with reliability more than the 2 mph on the end of a rope being towed in. :rollside: I sure hope the noise police don't get you. I do see you have like Bling a popcorn machine coming out your hatch.
    Bling, come on now.... You Mr know it all should know that Merc Racing stopped making regular 300's im 2002 and it was replaced by the 300X Go get them Tarzan....
    ight now lets not talk crap about boat030,,
    mike i got ur back

boat030
    Funny there boat030, I've seen your boat in Havasu and Naci being towed in a number of times so maybe you should go with reliability more than the 2 mph on the end of a rope being towed in. :rollside:
    yeah I was thinking that too but unlike you I didn't have two lawnmowers that I could steal the motors out of :cry:

Bre
    OK the way it works is....if you call 14 days in advance.... which I did..... you have a boat slip reserved for you. Once you get there you tell them and you pay $17 a day. So i feel better now

FRENCHIE
    OK the way it works is....if you call 14 days in advance.... which I did..... you have a boat slip reserved for you. Once you get there you tell them and you pay $17 a day. So i feel better now
    thats what we did got slip with the room $17.00 and pay when ya get there....oh and i thinks we got a large Kitchen you can share!!!! :rollside:

Blingette
    Funny there boat030, I've seen your boat in Havasu and Naci being towed in a number of times so maybe you should go with reliability more than the 2 mph on the end of a rope being towed in. :rollside: I sure hope the noise police don't get you. I do see you have like Bling a popcorn machine coming out your hatch.
    Bling, come on now.... You Mr know it all should know that Merc Racing stopped making regular 300's im 2002 and it was replaced by the 300X Go get them Tarzan....
    Correction, ours is hidden not coming out. Stealth.

boat030
    Not only that you have two, twice the popcorn.

DogHouse
    Newsflash, there is **nothing** stealthy about your boat!

BoatFloating
    yeah I was thinking that too but unlike you I didn't have two lawnmowers that I could steal the motors out of :cry:
    I'll have my tow rope at Mohave for you then... :eat: I'm just playing with ya Mike..... I'm also bring my John Deere in case you want to convert...

BoatFloating
    Newsflash, there is **nothing** stealthy about your boat!

Huh!!!! I can't hear you... :idea:

boat030
    I'll have my tow rope at Mohave for you then... :eat: I'm just playing with ya Mike..... I'm also bring my John Deere in case you want to convert...
    I know all in fun I'll have a beer with you first thing when we get too Katherines, and by the way I carry my own tow rope

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425