Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nextel

BIGTYME
    Anybody got the hook up on nextel phones?
    Thanks

Jordy
    Nextel. The way business is undone. Alltel has a direct connect option. I'd look there first. I hate my nextel.

BADBLOWN572
    I agree. Nextel sucks. Never use Nextell again.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    I LOVE Nextel......
    I LOVE Nextel......
    I LOVE Nextel......
    Nextel you are WONDERFUL........
    Nextel......If you happen to read this.........
    Please sign, date & return the BIG contract we're working on........
    Did I say I LOVE Nextel.......
    Your BIGGEST FAN and Humble communications contractor......
    CJG

Jordy
    I can be in the middle of Phoenix and drop calls due to no signal on Nextel. They suck ass.
    Oh, and at the river, forget about it. I think mine works a couple places in Havasu. My Alltel works in the Keys in Parker, in the town of Parker, on the water in Havasu.
    Nextel sucks.
    Also, you better hope your phone never breaks. They don't do trade in's, loaners or anything like that. You have to buy a new phone and sign an exteded contract to get another one. Happened to me when the screen quit working, not even my fault. "Oh, well have your phone for you in a couple days."
    Nextel sucks.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Don't listen to them Nextel.......
    Sign my contract........
    Don't listen to the BIG MEAN MEN !!!!!!
    I still love you.......
    CJG

stoker
    I call it "Nextime"

Excessive Force
    Nextel blows, getting verizon today!

Keithb87
    I have Nextel for work... and Alltel for personal.
    I frequently travel to Albq. NM and drive back. My Alltel has service most of the way except in the extreme mountinous areas. but Nextel only works in the bigger rural areas and major cities.
    I would look elsewhere until Nextel updates their coverage area. :squiggle:

Boozer
    I'm not a fan of Nextel.
    I recently switched to sprint due to having to be without a cell phone for 2 weeks if I wanted to keep T-Mobile. Sprint REALLY REALLY sucks. I am about ready to throw the Sprint phone through the window of the sprint store I bought it from and go get a T-Mobile phone. The Sprint service is horrible and the phone is a piece of junk. So whatever you do do NOT get Sprint. Alltell Also is a POS in my opinion.
    If for some reason you MUST remain or become a Nextel customer getting the "hook up" on a Nextel phone is going to be tough.
    If you are an existing Nextel customer then the best hook up deal you are going to get is directly through Nextel. The only way you will get a good deal is if your contract is up and you threaten to go to a competitor when you do this they will give away the farm to save you. If you're still in contract they wont give you sh*t.
    If you are looking to become a new Newxtel subscriber you need to find a Nextel business sales rep that business sales rep will give away the farm to get you to sign up. Nextel retail stores can not discount equipment even for large deals where as the business sales reps have a lot more room to work with.
    As much as I am for promoting locally owned and small business I do not recommend getting your Nextel service through an indirect dealer. You will NOT get as good a deal with an indirect dealer as you will with Nextel directly.
    Oh yeah, in the world of cell phones friends or friends of friends can not get you the hook up if they are indirect either. Indirect dealers have to buy the cell phones. Even the advertised free phones cost indirect dealers money and they sale the equipment at a loss knowing that they will make up the money in the fee they get paid for the activation. So a friend of a friend homey hook up would have to be a friend who likes you so much he's willing to loose 100+ dollars.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast