Thread: F... Bin Laden

Banshee
    I apologize for posting a non-boating related message on this board but wanted to say a few things.
    Most Americans and our friends around the world know that today is the six month anniversary of the terrorist attacks that took the lives of 3000 innocent people. In the past six months our leaders and our military have done a tremendous job of shutting down Bin Laden's terrorist training camps, killing many of his recruits, ejecting the terrorist friendly Taliban government from Afghanistan, freezing millions of dollars worth of terrorist assets, and arresting over 1,000 other suspects around the world. While the biggest prize in my book still remains elusive, the capture and execution of the Bin Laden himself I take some satisfaction in knowing that he is running for his life and there aren’t many more places to hide. President Bush couldn’t have said it any better. “Wanted… dead or alive”
    I fly frequently for a living and I often hear the grumbling's of other passengers who do not have the time or patience to put up with the increased security but to me if itÂ’s my safety and if it means spoiling a potential attack itÂ’s very well worth it.
    I write this as a proud American, and anyone around the world that doesnÂ’t like us and what we stand for you and Bin Laden both can go F yourself.

RiverDave
    I was under the impression that Bin Laden died of a liver failure or something to that effect.. Am I misinformed?
    RD

Dans66Stevens
    I would bet the ASS-Hole is still alive......

GOT WATER ??
    The last I heard was they are trying to get some DNA from a family member.

Hallett19
    yeah, I heard they are looking for DNA from one of his brothers who is a well respected attorney in NJ, supposedley a bomb hit a caravan of travelers and more or less desinigrated the human and now they are testing the remains, supposedly from pictures that help the missle hit its taget, there was a very tall sand nigger in a midst of many identified right before impact, SUPPOSEDLY. that is what I heard.

fat rat
    Sounds like "Rumors" to me! I've heard nothing of this........but I did hear that a Navy F-18 pilot that was listed as killed in action back 1991 flying over Iraq,is now listed as Missing in Action, this should be real ineresting to see what happens now........all Mr. Bush needs is an excuse.

gstark
    Banshee - I couldn't have said it better myself. I too spend a fair amount of time in the air, and recently came back from Madrid by way of Paris and I can say that security was a joke.
    Fortunately, security in the US is more stringent. 100% checked baggage inspection is the real key.
    For all the bleeding heart liberals out there who are concerned with the Gitmo prisoners and want to bake cookies and sing along with them, as far as I am concerned, you are part of the big picture problem with this country. Get a grip on priorities - what is it going to take to make you see the light? Is it only when a liberal is directly affected by someting such as this that action should be taken? Maybe a 757 corkscrewing into the ground with them on-board is what it takes to make this real. Sorry, for me this is way too real, and I applaud our President for what he is done.
    Alec Baldwin and Babs, take a flying-f at a rolling donut. I'll personally pay your airfare, 1 way, to the country of my choice.
    Hope you like your personal liberties there.
    Sorry about rambling on...