Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you make it play DVD's?

mbrown2
    Buddy of mine has a new Acura a TL with the Navigation...is there a way you can make it play DVD's...some sort of adapter or way to override the factory settings?

Jordy
    My buddy just bought an A8 Audi and it has some factory deal that will allow it to play DVD's on the nav screen. There is some adapter that they have to get, but I don't know why it couldn't be done.
    I guess what I'm saying is if the Germans can do it I see no reason that the Japanese haven't done it years ago.

mbrown2
    I guess what I'm saying is if the Germans can do it I see no reason that the Japanese haven't done it years ago.
    ROTFLMAO...

Evo22
    It depends on the format of the LCD I can do the range rovers and audi's I have never tried to do the acura's I will do some investigating and let you know
    thanks,
    Brian
    P.S.how's link doin on the malibu?

Evo22
    just got off the phone with my buddy and he said that it is the same way we do the range rovers....does your buddies dash look like this :supp:

mbrown2
    I will check with him in the morning...thanks again..

Ivan Dan
    It depends on the format of the LCD I can do the range rovers and audi's I have never tried to do the acura's I will do some investigating and let you know
    thanks,
    Brian
    P.S.how's link doin on the malibu?
    How about the Infiniti G35's?

Ivan Dan
    Also....how much does it cost? How long does it take? I would like to get it done in my G35 ASAP if its possible.
    THANKS

riverbound
    I know that Mike @ automotive entertainment does a lot of our conversions for us. You can also call my shop and talk to Robert, he can get you set up (909)481-8411. Cost varies by car but if you call he can find out the price for you. We have done alot of these on the Benz radios, the H2 radios, The BMW radios. So far we have been able to do any factory radio w/ an lcd.

Evo22
    mike ziermann??? he is a thief and a crook I would watch my back around him ...ask devon in La Creseta about him

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast