Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: mouseater

miketsouth
    I got to work saturday. Usually i stay away from traffic and such on labor day. Sunday i took MightyMouse out on the Potomac (Lower, BIG part) and ran about 20 gallons thru it almost all of it at WOT. Had the river to myself (rather unusual). Dodged all the alligators (lucky) Nice chop, great ride. Might go to the Pax Sunday or Monday, as i see SuperSoaker is back and Rat should be ready to try his new SS Lightnings. Maybe Hotrod will show too. I know that hell wont freeze over any more than Rat will beach his boat at the sandbar and Blown Daytona not be there.
    Now that i have a speed reference i will be able to better tell just who will go to Colonel Sanders (and taste chicken).
    Tell Pops "that SOB stole your anchor". He probably say: "'good thats where that boat belongs, anchored' or ' dam why he didnt just use the motor' or 'HE STOLE MY SOLID GOLD ELVIS SIGNED ANCHOR!!" :rollside: "
    Tell Jim i say hey. Tell Mom and Pops again thanks for having me up there. Make him feel good. Tell him i will get old someday and need a ski boat . an tell that relative of yours (nice man with the sbc) thanks again for "rattin me out" to my Mom and Dad for coming there two weeks ago and not seeing them. I got my ass reamed MUCH worse than loosing to "Mighty Whitey"
    If you see WVWayne see if you cant convince him the difference between a gasket and a sealer
    and get a proper tach on that beatch.
    You really want that speedo i got you can have it. I think it reads a little low though. I just KNOW im doin 80 but it only reads 63.

BottleFedJet
    Wayne wants me to put the big eng in white and spray it he said it will be lake speed.I told him. Its good the way it is and i can run pump gas with the spray :crossx: .........Get some boats up here in the next few weeks ...Wayne is lookin for a race.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123