Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: big problems..big problems..i gotta get snipped

hoolign
    does this procedure hurt as much as I think it is gonna :cry: :cry:http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/Si...lies/yikes.gif

Craig
    Hmmm, my wife has been pushing for me to do that too. Been asking if it hurts :jawdrop: They won't tie her tubes because she's 34 and never had kids :burningm:

UBFJ #454
    Hurt ... Naw ... Just Get PLENTY of Bags of ICE.

hoolign
    Hurt ... Naw ... Just Get PLENTY of Bags of ICE.
    why do i need all this ice???????? if it doesnt hurt

Coach
    I will be heading down that road soon enough. From everyone I know who has had it they said it was not a big deal. A few days with frozen peas on the old privates. My buddy who just had it done was hurting for a week and half. Someone compared it to a chipped tooth when the air hits it, other a bee sting. I figure it is better than the alternative which is another kid.

hoolign
    Hmmm, my wife has been pushing for me to do that too. Been asking if it hurts :jawdrop: They won't tie her tubes because she's 34 and never had kids :burningm:
    mine has to stop the pill, so im given the "it's easier for you" speal, how the hell could this be easier??

scarabrick2
    The only thing that hurt was the needle !!
    The DR grabs your nut sack and shoots the numbing agent in that is the part that hurts.
    I really don't like the smell of burning flesh so I asked for a wet wash cloth to cover my nose/mouth. (refered to me by my BRO)
    Went home and packed my sack with frozen pees and did nothing the rest of the day. For me, i had to go to work the next day.
    Just remember to keep the sack packed for a long time. They will be black and blue for a week but make sure you get your stuff checked when they tell you
    Rick

MagicMtnDan
    Maybe you could opt for the alternate procedure - the "Kick RD in the Junk Method?" :sqeyes:

hoolign
    Someone compared it to a chipped tooth when the air hits it, other a bee sting
    ohhh that's not helpin here...not one bit :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

hoolign
    Maybe you could opt for the alternate procedure - the "Kick RD in the Junk Method?" :sqeyes:
    I'm opting for the no more nookie metheod...this is gonna suck no matter what!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast