Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: big problems..big problems..i gotta get snipped

PHX ATC
    A bag of frozen peas is the bomb. Don't let the kids jump on your lap. Keep the fellas all tightly together and snuggled up close with some good fitting briefs of your own color choice. No boxers, cause the flopping will kill you.
    About 3 days of dull pain, like somebody smacked you in the crotch (which is what happened), then it eases up for 2 days of just being careful about walking fast, bumping the boys, then you are good to go.
    It's worth it. The best thing about the whole deal is taking care of business afterward...doc says the more you pop off, the quicker the little spermies will get out of all their hiding spots!
    Oh yeah, 2 samples for sperm count...the priceless look on the 16 year old summertime hire lab tech's face (girl) when I drop off my sample.
    "Oh, I see you have a stool sample, put it here."
    "Uh, no, no stool sample here." Big grin on my face.
    "Eeeeew, it's one of those " She drops the cup on the desk and runs away.
    You can't get that entertainment anywhere else. :wink:

new F29
    Had mine done , 8:58 am walk in for 9am appt. on the table 9:05, keep the sack shaved for obvious reasons so saved some time. quick shot ,1/4 inch slit, small hooklike thing, tubes out, snip, burt those boys so not to grow back together. no stitches, out the door at 9:20. No pain at all.sat on/off of frozen bag of pees all weekend ,played it up to the wife ,took good care of me, bring me beers, cook me this. etc. worst part is that bastard Dr. would not give me Vicodin. Didn't need it, just like the shit. :supp:

scarabrick2
    I forgot to say the two sizes to small briefs
    this sucks but you got to keep them tight
    Shave the boys the night befoe

hoolign
    ok..so say i get the boys choked off....can they reverse this??

franky
    yeah, the pin prick (so to speak) in the sack, the tugging feeling inside, smoke rising from your crotch, then the 2-3 days of feeling like you got kicked in the junk by some big harley boot.
    Actually the pre "D-Day" anticipation is really the worst part, the procedure isn't so bad. (Plus having some dude fondle your package for about half an hour)..
    Then bringing in the sample and having some nurse know that you do jerk off. What killed me is when she through it back, swished it around in her mouth and then said "alls good".. pretty humiliating.

Keithb87
    I remember my Dad sitting on the rocking chair with a bag of ice on his crotch moaning and groaning.. :2purples:
    Not sure If I want to get that done or not... But that was back in the mid 70's .... Sure they have made major advancments since then.

scarabrick2
    I had a few friends get the revereal done and it works

hoolign
    if i gotta get my junk all hacked up..the little woman can spit the sample into the cup and I'll be tellin her i need 22 samples per week for a month :idea:

Dr. Eagle
    One of my project managers just had it done last Friday. He stayed down all weekend and iced and was back to work Monday. Seemed to have just a little discomfort on Wednesday... otherwise no big deal. I personally could not ever seem to get myself to go do that, I just have a hard time picturing knives near that part of my bod... :rollside:

v-drive
    Never fear men. The company I work for is developing a method to tie the little womans tubes(in the doctors office) as we speak. First prototypes are done and we are in the testing stages now.For now if you do as the doctor says you should have no problems, If you do most likely you haven't followed his instructions. v-drive

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast