Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: big problems..big problems..i gotta get snipped

hoolign
    i'm gonna put my balls on e-bay :idea:

hoolign
    Never fear men. The company I work for is developing a method to tie the little womans tubes(in the doctors office) as we speak. First prototypes are done and we are in the testing stages now.For now if you do as the doctor says you should have no problems, If you do most likely you haven't followed his instructions. v-drive
    she's on the bus right now

stoker
    I had it done 8 years ago, it wasn't that bad. The nurse asked if I would like some valuum (sp?) to calm me down before the operation. I said "definetly, give me anything you can to get me through this". She then popped into the little procedure room with a huge needle, I said no needles, I cant stand needles, give me the pills instead! She said no pills, they take too long to take affect, it is the needle or nothing! I finally agreed to the shot and am I glad I did. That was the best buzz I have ever had! I was rapping with the doctor while he was doing his thing as if we were just two friends having a couple of cold ones at the local sports bar.
    After he was all done and I was getting dressed he asked me if there was anything else I needed..... without any hesitation I asked him if I could get another shot of the valuum for the road. After he stopped laughing he said "no way I had too much as it was and to go home and ice my balls".
    I am thinking of getting snipped again just for the valuum

Tom Brown
    i'm gonna put my balls on e-bay :idea:
    It's too bad you already auctioned off your dink. They would have made a nice set.

Dr. Eagle
    I had it done 8 years ago, it wasn't that bad. The nurse asked if I would like some valuum (sp?) to calm me down before the operation. I said "definetly, give me anything you can to get me through this". She then popped into the little procedure room with a huge needle, I said no needles, I cant stand needles, give me the pills instead! She said no pills, they take too long to take affect, it is the needle or nothing! I finally agreed to the shot and am I glad I did. That was the best buzz I have ever had! I was rapping with the doctor while he was doing his thing as if we were just two friends having a couple of cold ones at the local sports bar.
    After he was all done and I was getting dressed he asked me if there was anything else I needed..... without any hesitation I asked him if I could get another shot of the valuum for the road. After he stopped laughing he said "no way I had too much as it was and to go home and ice my balls".
    I am thinking of getting snipped again just for the valuum
    A friend of mine had it done and said the same thing. The Dr. noticed he was very nervous, so the Dr. asked him if he needed anything to help him relax. He then filled him up with Valium and he said it was one of the better experiences in his life. Problem came in when he didn't lay down when he got home and ice. His balls swelled up like lemmons the next day......

hoolign
    It's too bad you already auctioned off your dink. They would have made a nice set.
    I hope your enjoying it! you should have just bid along with everyone else..going right to the reserve is not the way to save money Tom!

Beautiful Noise
    The only thing that hurts is the Shot to Numb the Area,Seems as if the Doctor only wants to give One shot so He pushes the Needle into One Nut then Clear into the other One :cry: OR you could always ask for the Old Fashion method :hammer2: ................BUT seriously I had mine done 18 years ago and it was only alittle discomfort after just remember to Ice alot when you get Home

hoolign
    The only thing that hurts is the Shot to Numb the Area,Seems as if the Doctor only wants to give One shot so He pushes the Needle into One Nut then Clear into the other One :cry: OR you could always ask for the Old Fashion method :hammer2: ................BUT seriously I had mine done 18 years ago and it was not that much Pain just remember to Ice alot when you get Home
    he puts into the nut???????????? :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/Si...lies/yikes.gif

Beautiful Noise
    he puts into the nut???????????? :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
    That was a Joke.................LOL It was a Breeze

hoolign
    That was a Joke.................LOL
    :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:
    jesus h christ man!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast