Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: big problems..big problems..i gotta get snipped

hoolign
    the only thing you will really "feel" is the intial painkiller injection into your sack,
    this is the part i'm having problems with :supp:

Flyinbowtie
    I felt it as a slight pinching feeling, nothing more.
    It is easy for us who have already had it done to tell you what it was like, but we all went in with the same, "Oh, sh it" feeling you are expressing.
    It'll be okay....

hoolign
    I felt it as a slight pinching feeling, nothing more.
    It is easy for us who have already had it done to tell you what it was like, but we all went in with the same, "Oh, sh it" feeling you are expressing.
    It'll be okay....
    I passed the "oh shit" part a while ago
    I'm in "jesus h christ" mode now
    :2purples:

hoolign
    well... now that I'm completely freaked..I gotta go to work... :jawdrop: 5 hours of drivin thinkin about getting stung in the nuts :burningm:

eliminatedsprinter
    I've had several Pts and a few friends who have had it done. The results (re pain) were mixed. Some say it's no big deal and others have said it hurts like h:devil: . I guess it depends on the individual and his MD. Remember, they don't all earn all As in med school.... :notam:

Screaming Pete
    Find a Dr. with small hands!!! The dr. droped the blade on my unit when he was working and cut me it was a small cut till the wind blew just right :wink: and have the gin and tonic ready put your feet up and order a new boat

Unforgiven
    Lets see now, girlfriend shaves me, she gets excited, I get blowjob, go to doctors meet nurse ( good looking) I get excited, she see's I'm excited puts cold hands On my nuts, not so excited anymore, nurse helps calm me down, really not excited anymore but i'm "feeling" good... doctor cums in gives me a shot , a little tug here and a little tug there; next thing I know I'm walking out, tell good looking nurse "thanks, meet ya later for drinks" go home to have frozen bag of peas packed around the boys... friends come over to give you sympathy, kids come home to wanting to see stitches (another reason for procedure) Girlfriend says all will be "OK".......Ist day ok, 2nd day swelling 3rd day things are looking and are "working" better...ask girlfriend if she wants sample taste test :hammer2: ( I did this for her?) 2 samples to the doctor that you have to "work out" and your good to go, no more worries yet about having any more tax deductions.(KIDS)..best part...Don't have to worry about the "other" girlfriends ( remember the nurse with cold hands) so there are some good points about it...

OutCole'd
    My worst part was the A/C was on freezing that day shrinking the whole package to nothing. Shoulda seen the nurses laughing.
    And frozen corn will be your best friend.

summerlove
    That was a Joke.................LOL It was a Breeze
    I had it done last year. I think the guuys that have had it done and say "No big deal" are full of it! Either I'm a sissy or their lying! It hurt like a mutha. The initial shot in EACH NUT hurt like nothing I've ever felt. Then, he cuts you open and he inserts this crotchet hook into your scrotum and starts digging for frigging china! When he finally hits pay dirt, he yanks the little hoses out and into the open! :burningm: , and while I didn't actually feel the snip-snip, I can assure you everything up to that point was painful. Next, he stiches you up, you put on briefs 3 sizes too small (good choice though) and sends youu away with a little cup and a warning to not do anything for a couple of weeks.
    Get home, put the frozen peas, ice and watch tv all weekend, telling the kids I don't feel well.... :supp:
    Fast forward two weeks, ok I say, let's go! So we start in and man, it hurt bad when the little dead guys were let out of their room! Each little one felt like it was a rock exiting! :jawdrop:
    Ok, so it's a few weeks later, and I'm beginning to feel ok, and not taking the elevator at work and returning to normal. Still have the incision that's not completely healed. We head off to Havasu for spring break and throught the day on the lake, my scrorum is really itching me. (Sorry, but I have to tell this part!) Anyway, I get back to the house and check the boys out and my sack is HUGE! It also itches at the incision. So I scratch it gently and all this puss comes gushing out and it wont stop for about 20 minutes! :jawdrop: So, I call my doctor and his service pages hima nd he calls me back. He thinks one of the stiches has caused an internal infection. He says to be careful and come see him when I get back.
    So, we head back home the next day cutting our trip short and I go see the good Dr. He checks me out :idea: , and says we have to open you up again :jawdrop: , and then he says to lie down. I oblige and then he CUTS ME OPEN WITHOUT ANY PAIN KILLERS :jawdrop: I screamed like a sissy! .
    So, yea, it's no big deal. Doesn't hurt one little bit! Tell us how it goes...

Craig
    mine has to stop the pill, so im given the "it's easier for you" speal, how the hell could this be easier??
    That's the EXACT same situation here Bags of ice or frozen peas don't sound good :jawdrop:

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast