Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Big River is Sooooo Gay

MudPumper
    Well, the River kicks ass but I did a search for the Big River Inn and look what I found. WTF???????
    Gay River (http://members.tripod.com/~Tetworld/gayindex.html)
    JETBOAT

Your gaydar appears to be in overdrive! :2purples: Here's the info on Big River RV Park (http://www.campingfriend.com/bigriverrvpark/)
    Or click on my signature for more info on the FAQ page.

JET-O-VATOR
    WTF?? THAT KINDA SCARES ME I WAS GOING TO CALL AND SEE ABOUT RESERVATIONS FOR FC2 BUT I DUNNO NOW.... :idea:

Danhercules
    Maybe our big squirt guns turn em on!!!

MudPumper
    Your gaydar appears to be in overdrive! :2purples: Here's the info on Big River RV Park (http://www.campingfriend.com/bigriverrvpark/)
    Or click on my signature for more info on the FAQ page.
    Didn't you stay there for FC1 Mike? Is there something you would like to share with the rest of us?
    Thanks for the Info Mike, I've stayed at the RV Park before and already have my res for FC2. I was just thinking about hitting up the BR Inn for Labor Day and that's what I found. AAAAHHHHHHHHH. LOL.

JET-O-VATOR
    Maybe our big squirt guns turn em on!!!
    AAWWW MAN THATS JUST NOT COOL.... WE THOUGHT THE GUYS ON RENTAL NATS WERE BAD.. JUST IMAGINE HOW BAD A FAG ON A SEADOO WOULD BE...

manuel
    Just keep your roosters down low so you don't make any rainbows, that'll bring em running to your boat

Didn't you stay there for FC1 Mike? Is there something you would like to share with the rest of us?
    Thanks for the Info Mike, I've stayed at the RV Park before and already have my res for FC2. I was just thinking about hitting up the BR Inn for Labor Day and that's what I found. AAAAHHHHHHHHH. LOL.
    My stay at Big River Inn was BEEEautiful! It really is a decent place to stay, give Patsy or Dave a call. Just avoid room 28 :wink:

I viewed the source code for that page, and here are the keywords some search engines will pick up."Gay Riviera, Gay Paradise, Gay Mecca, Colorado River, Parker Arizona, Big River California, Blue Water Lagoon, gay housing, gay living, gay retirement, gay fun, gay community"
    :2purples:

Brian Ray
    WTF... :jawdrop: We've owed property out there for years but haven't been out for a few years.......When did Big River turn into a gay community?? Why couldn't Big River by a nudist colony full of hot chicks....not your usual old farts. :hammer2:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast