Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lost a Chicklet...

Froggystyle
    Wrecked my mountain bike on Tuesday. Just getting back into the swing of the work thing today. Dental is expensive!
    The short story is, I went over the bars big time, and saved my bike and helmet from damage by taking the brunt of the fall with my face into the rock garden. I fractured two teeth, broke one clean off, hurt me left hand pretty badly (badly sprained left thumb, evulsion fracture of radius) and got all manner of trail rash all over my front.
    No, I won't post a picture of me looking like Cletus the Slack Jawed boat builder either...
    Anyone who has lost a tooth... I feel for you. The most screwed up thing is, you don't get a new one right away! It is going to be damn near a month until I can whistle again...
    Like I needed tooth problems...

Kilrtoy
    Sorry to hear that, Losing teeth hurts I know....
    Hope you feel better soon....

IN2-IN2MX
    :cry: Sorry to hear that. Ouch! :frown:
    And I thought getting pegged by the ball at yesterday's game was rough. You're making me feel like a big whiner now . I'll shut up now.

1978 Rogers
    I broke one of my front teeth by not paying attention while playing softball as a kid. Playing first base and not paying attention hurts. Breathing through your mouth with a broken tooth. You gotta love the cold feeling. Damn it hurts. I feel you pain, at least some of it.

Some Kind Of Monster
    I busted my two front teeth out playing hockey. I waited years before I got it fixed (I was young then). It took me a long time to get used to having full teeth again!

Dr. Eagle
    Ouch, damn. That sucks... especially the losing teeth part. :messedup:

repo man
    all right i'll start the bidding for the pics of the busted grill at 10 bucks. any action?

Kachina26
    Ouch brotha! Sorry to hear that. But seriously we gotta have pics!!!!!!! :devil:

Debbolas
    Ouch!
    I am sorry!!
    My bro in law fell down (he was drunk) and knocked his two front teeth out. They gave him a "flap" until his caps were ready....

Hustler
    Damn Wes I'm cringing just thinking about it, Hope your feeling better and if not tell the doc to up your perscription :rollside:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast