Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Kim Hanson:
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    1st Timer:
    Mrs.BBT to the rescue of the donkey. I thought you left this site because of all the drama. It's a free country I can come back and post if I want to. As for the drama I will ignore it. Like I have said in the past ( if you don't like want I post then don't read it.) As of now I will no longer even stop to read what you have posted. Plus you talk bad to her, get use to my name 1st timer..sure as hell won't be the last.....( . )( . ).....Nobody says anything about the women, thats not right! I might come across as petard, so just watch...you could be next and it's just about winter and I haven't got to take my v-drive for a rip yet....soooo! don't push it yougodaygo Thanks Kim. Your ok in my book.
    I know who my friends are in here.

Kim Hanson
    Mr BBT & Mrs BBT, you have allways seemed cool to me and in my books --topnotch...boats,wild boat and 4x4's!
    You two never ask for attack's like me, so I'am just taking your place in this arena? If it's okay with you?.......( . )( . )...... wink

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Kim Hanson:
    Mr BBT & Mrs BBT, you have allways seemed cool to me and in my books --topnotch...boats,wild boat and 4x4's!
    You two never ask for attack's like me, so I'am just taking your place in this arena? If it's okay with you?.......( . )( . )...... wink Thanks Kim, You seem to have so much fun with people that like to attack others for no reason so go right a head and have fun I'm not going to stop you. He seem to think being mean is fun. Show him how fun it is.
    [ September 28, 2003, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Kim Hanson
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    Kim Hanson:
    You two never ask for attack's like me, so I'am just taking your place in this arena? If it's okay with you?.......( . )( . )...... wink Thanks Kim, You seem to have so much fun with people that like to attack others for no reason so go right a head and have fun I'm not going to stop you. He seem to think being mean is fun. Show him how fun it is. I think you must be the first person to see, that I just don't attack people out of the blue, these are people picking on my friends and I just can't stand watching it.Thats where the single man possy comes to town to shit on them, i'am just abit on the testy side right now and its getting worse!It's getting cold, way to fast...( . )( . ).........water frozen, snow and cold..hate all of it
    wink

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Since I have been on hot boats you have only attacked those who were asking for it. stuck in doors already...... Look out it's going to get brutal....lol j/k

Kim Hanson
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    Since I have been on hot boats you have only attacked those who were asking for it. stuck in doors already...... Look out it's going to get brutal....lol j/k Not yet, but its close and it will be really cold to jump in the water and go for a rip..that is all thats on my mind ..try out this new boat I got..air temp around 56 F* now water, don't care to know...BBbRRRRrrRrrrrr, turtle affect would be an understatement, pop out affect would be more realistict in this circumstance...BBwwwhhHaaaaAaaaaaaaa....( . )( . )....... wink

1st Timer:
    of all the selfish ass things to put in hereyou come up with this crap. Their are people that have been lost their lives and you are telling people about your piddly back problems! If I was at CFW I would salute you if you left early. The earlyer the better. You are a donkey
    --------------
    donkey, people in hear dont care about you in the beginning. Yer pretty sharp to figure out that 1st Timer is an alias and not my real name. It is a good thing now that people can focus their concerns away way from you and towards the familys that have lost loved ones. What a relief. I bet there was a huge party when you mobbed out of cfw early. Pretty impressive load of shit there 1st timer. And yes I did read BBT's original post. Too bad you hide behind your alias to take your little pot shots at BBT. But then again if I was spewing bs such as this I guess I wouldn't want to show my face either. Computer toughguys with fake id's, gotta love it.
    [ October 01, 2003, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Kim Hanson:
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    Since I have been on hot boats you have only attacked those who were asking for it. stuck in doors already...... Look out it's going to get brutal....lol j/k Not yet, but its close and it will be really cold to jump in the water and go for a rip..that is all thats on my mind ..try out this new boat I got..air temp around 56 F* now water, don't care to know...BBbRRRRrrRrrrrr, turtle affect would be an understatement, pop out affect would be more realistict in this circumstance...BBwwwhhHaaaaAaaaaaaaa....( . )( . )....... wink Yea I heard you got a new boat....Have you given your wife a ride in it? If so how did she like it?
    what kind is it? I know I'm nosey.
    It's still pretty warm here 86 F* today.

Kim Hanson
    None of the above, not had a chance to get it wet yet! This is her, Catalina..wish it I could get to my pictures in here......( . )( . )..... wink [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0033.JPG[/img]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Awesome boat.That's hard, you get a new boat and you haven't been able to take it for a ride.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast