Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yep another political thread

spectratoad
    Just watching the news and I sure don't remember the protesters getting this much coverage during the DNC convention. Maybe there weren't any protesters at the DNC convention. :hammerhea

dbddbd
    I don't know why NBC feels they have to bring politics into the Olympics, not what the Olympics are about at all. They need their own news filter, just seems they are enjoying it for some reason. :2purples:

spectratoad
    I did notice it in the Olympics but this was just the evening news. They devoted about the first 10 minutes of the newscast to the protesters. :sleeping:

Seadog
    People that vote Republican may not like the Democrats, but they are willing to allow them free speech. The Democrats have been cowtowing to the left wings freaks, who do not believe in free speech that opposes their point of view. If you look at the most flagrant violations of free speech, it is at the universities that are controlled by the liberals

MagicMtnDan
    This is just the beginning. We've got four more days & nights of the left-leaning networks working their agenda of bashing Bush.
    With the anarchists doing everything they can to protest the convention and create bedlam in the streets, the liberal media (ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC) will probably show a split-screen with the convention happenings on one side and the wackos in the streets on the other.
    The TV coverage of the Republican convention isn't going to look anything like the coverage of their beloved Democrat's and their convention.

Jeanyus
    Why is it that the far lefties are so unhappy? Could it be that a pro gay, pro aboution, anti American, anti religion, lifestyle is not very satisfying ? And they have choose a lifstyle that makes them miserable, so they need to go out and spread the misery.

Dr. Eagle
    If you look at the most flagrant violations of free speech, it is at the universities that are controlled by the liberals
    That's the truth, I have a friend whose daughter was given a C on a well written paper (yes I did read it) that the professor said something to the effect of "nicely written paper, unfortunately you really need to catch up to the times"... in other words you need a different (liberal) view to get a good grade in my class...

Dave C
    I noticed the same problem at my university. the lack of REAL diversity is sad. My university had many many activist liberal teachers.
    Lucky for me I can be a big phoney too and "pretend" that I agree with them just to pull good grades.
    Its fun shaking your head in agreement with some left wing teacher all the while calling them bad names in your head.
    People that vote Republican may not like the Democrats, but they are willing to allow them free speech. The Democrats have been cowtowing to the left wings freaks, who do not believe in free speech that opposes their point of view. If you look at the most flagrant violations of free speech, it is at the universities that are controlled by the liberals

OGShocker
    I hope middle America and the undecided voters see these demonstrators for what they are.... Kerry supporters!

summerlove
    There were very few protesters (in the hundreds not hundreds of thousands) at the DNC. The majority of these protesters are anti-war demonstrators.
    They have a right to protest. It's called the First Amendment.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast