Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thank you OGShocker

WYRD
    For letting us stay with you this weekend. We had a great time just next time don't give the hungover guy a jalapeno burrito :crossx: Oh and BTW the bullets in front of the door might of worked this time but look out next time....... :220v: :idea: Thanks for a great weekend, the house is looking GREAT!!!

HOOTER SLED-
    Thanks Shane and Marc.............................................. ...
    for nothing. :yuk:

Eliminator 4 Life
    For letting us stay with you this weekend. We had a great time just next time don't give the hungover guy a jalapeno burrito :crossx: Oh and BTW the bullets in front of the door might of worked this time but look out next time....... :220v: :idea: Thanks for a great weekend, the house is looking GREAT!!!
    Hey Shane FU I hope you had a shitty weekend. HAHA see you in Havasu in May.. Oh and where are the pics to how great ur weekend was...

WYRD
    Hey Shane FU I hope you had a shitty weekend. HAHA see you in Havasu in May.. Oh and where are the pics to how great ur weekend was...
    Haven't unpacked yet cause we rolled in after midnight. Yes May for sure. Is there room for me to bring someone? She looks good in a bikini :idea: and Knows the boating without "flair" rules :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
    Haven't unpacked yet cause we rolled in after midnight. Yes May for sure. Is there room for me to bring someone? She looks good in a bikini :idea: and Knows the boating without "flair" rules :crossx:
    Thats a big 10-4 as long as its not her first rodeo haha we need to win the most fun award again

djunkie
    Ya thanks alot Mark for Chofering me around on Saturday night. Oh and for for the drinks at your house. Can you say "Grey Goose and a splash of Red Bull for color?" :crossx: :crossx:

WYRD
    Ya thanks alot Mark for Chofering me around on Saturday night. Oh and for for the drinks at your house. Can you say "Grey Goose and a splash of Red Bull for color?" :crossx: :crossx:
    Shouda came out with us on Sunday the Sandbar was ummmm should we say "clammy" :idea:

djunkie
    Shouda came out with us on Sunday the Sandbar was ummmm should we say "clammy" :idea:
    I was heading up my street in the golf cart and I saw you guys go by in your truck somewhere around noonish. I ended up leaving for home at around 1.

UncleLarry
    oh Mark you went home? damn was waiting for the phone call to have a friggen beer...... damn how quick they forget

OGShocker
    WYRD,
    No worries my drunk little friend. You guys are welcome anytime. You get drunk and I get to look at all the ladies you gather up!.. Fair trade..IMHO Thank you for the use of your cell phone on Sunday. It came in REAL handy to make all those calls to Russia.
    oh Mark you went home? damn was waiting for the phone call to have a friggen beer...... damn how quick they forget
    Hey Larry,
    I saw that POS nephew of yours drive by our house with a car load of lesbians in tow. I thought you might be following them and would have stopped by. Next week, maybe...
    Mark

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast