Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Roll Call..Havasu Labor Day Weekend

bear down
    When are you arriving?
    Where are you Staying?

bear down
    Staying at Crazy horse and getting in on Thursday night?

rvrhlic
    I will be there iwth the crew staying at our house. I will finaly have the name painted on (riverholic) so flag us down for some beers.

Ivan Dan
    We are heading up Wednesday afternoon staying at our house. Rvrhlic I will look for you and if you see us wave us down as well for some cold ones.

racecar.hotshoe
    arrive fri night,staying a black meadows landing. :rollside:

playdeep
    ...arriving wednesday evening.
    Staying with Warlock 25(John&Michelle) through Sunday.
    25 Eliminator Eagle,red(scallops)/white,boat says VISUAL NOISE on the transom...

Slib77
    Probably getting in Friday night, gotta wait for the G/F. Staying at my buddies house. Look for a 28 Profile Cat.( My buddies boat).

Dr. Eagle
    On a 3 day weekend.. nah guh duh....... NOT GONNA DO IT, WOULDN"T BE PRUDENT...
    think I'll go up north and fight all the people on the Sacramento River...

Rod-64
    I was in Havasu yesterday and they've probably been around for a while but never seen this, there was a sherrifs boat that looked just like any other open bow runabout.......you'd never know it was an leo unless you were real close.......real sneaky.
    Also, while I was relaxing in the channel, the "regular" cop boat had someone hancuffed, in the front of the boat, and paraded right down the middle for all to see. Makes you think twice........I'd never want that show and tell ride. :jawdrop:

Whipped Caliber
    I was in Havasu yesterday and they've probably been around for a while but never seen this, there was a sherrifs boat that looked just like any other open bow runabout.......you'd never know it was an leo unless you were real close.......real sneaky.
    Also, while I was relaxing in the channel, the "regular" cop boat had someone hancuffed, in the front of the boat, and paraded right down the middle for all to see. Makes you think twice........I'd never want that show and tell ride. :jawdrop:
    We saw that as well, open bow with two of them with life jackets on!!! :messedup:
    Will be there Friday as well at the Islander.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast