Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: *** The Disingenuous Filmmaker ***

Dr. Eagle
    "wannabe Antichrist"
    The Wannabe Antichrist is pictured in the first post in this thread... :argue:

AzDon
    The Wannabe Antichrist is pictured in the first post in this thread... :argue:
    Yeah? Explain!

v-drive
    The "L" is for "loser" which I assume is in reference that McCain "lost" the primary to Bush's tactics four years ago, yet carries his bags and licks his boots like he has no personal right to dislike the guy.....Why not?.... maybe it's because Bush is the "wannabe Antichrist" and is just ruthless enough to pull it off! Maybe being Bush's lapdog is more attractive to McCain than the alternative..... If he thinks he'll get Bush's blessing in four years, guess again! He'll hafta run against Jeb.... It'll be DejaVu all over again!
    You're gonna have to do better than that. v-drive

Dr. Eagle
    Yeah? Explain!
    No need, it is self explanatory...... :lightsabe

KACHINA KEN
    The "L" is for "loser" which I assume is in reference that McCain "lost" the primary to Bush's tactics four years ago, yet carries his bags and licks his boots like he has no personal right to dislike the guy.....Why not?.... maybe it's because Bush is the "wannabe Antichrist" and is just ruthless enough to pull it off! Maybe being Bush's lapdog is more attractive to McCain than the alternative..... If he thinks he'll get Bush's blessing in four years, guess again! He'll hafta run against Jeb.... It'll be DejaVu all over again!
    John McCain is the genuine article when it comes to being a leader and a fine man to boot. When you post the kind of stuff like you just did you only make yourself look bad, not clever, not witty. McCain is untouchable my friend.

Blown 472
    I dont get it, why do you guys foam at the mouth for these clowns, what have they done for you?

The Swiftboat ads makes the garbage from M. Moore. and the other Demo. losers all worthwhile. I thought Rudy's speach was stellar, went after the libs and kept on kicking 'em. :hammerhea

AzDon
    No need, it is self explanatory...... :lightsabe
    You obviously have not read what the activities of the antichrist would be.... your reply wasn't self explanatory-- it doesn't make sense!
    If you believe that Michael Moore fits the profile of the Antichrist, I'd like you to explain the similarities!

AzDon
    McCain is untouchable my friend.
    Unfortunately, If you are referring to his tenure as a US Senator from AZ, you are correct! As a Republican, he will have that seat as long as he keeps re-running for it!

mirvin
    I dont get it,
    YEs, you don't get it.
    Try asking yourself that question. Of all the promises made by the Dems, what have they actually followed through with, other then welfare checks and food stamps and free rides.
    mirvin

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast