Thread: Industrial Shops Available

Hotcrusader76
    As some may already know TPC Racing, LLC is relocating to Kerrville Texas or the surrounding areas this winter. I've been accepted to a local university to finish up my Mech.Engineering degree which is one of the reasons were doing the move. The other is lower overhead :wink: Since Texas military veterans get free college why would I not move. :idea:
    Jaime and I have been looking for shop space for about 3 weeks now. Some are good and some are poor. We're looking for 2000-2500sq/ft minimum with inside office. It needs at least one large bay door for the chassis dyno slated for Spring 2005 and fairly decent area security wise. Needs to also be in the Hill Country and close to San Antonio.
    Any and all leads please contact me directly or via e-mail. We are really looking forward to getting back out there. Not looking forward to the humidity but hey! Sure beats $2.40p/gallon gas. and high EPA fees for chemicals.
    Thanks guys.
    ~Ty Lofstrom
    619-562-8307
    tdlofstrom@tpcracing.com

UBFJ #454
    If you were going to be in San Angelo I might be able to help.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    do you have to be east of Kerville? last time I was up that way visting the grandad I saw some shops out towards Ingram on Highway 27. Let me know when you get settled in and we'll stop by to say Hi. My grandad lives right off of Hwy 39 in Ingram almost on the ingram/hunt line. the humidity is not that bad in the hill country. Houston on the other hand
    I have been looking for a reason to drag my jet up to Ingram Lake. You ever slide down Ingram Dam? good times........
    Omega

Hotcrusader76
    Omega,
    Any of the surrounding areas is fine. I have a contact there on the Ingram highway 27 that builds chassis cars, Victor is his name. I've talking with him as well but he only has leads on 5000sg/ft and larger. Not my cup of tea at this point. That's the area we're highly interested in. There is another shop ready to rock and roll behind the HEB in Kerrville. It has a "For Rent" sign posted but no phone numbers...Guess he really doesn't want to rent it...LMAO.
    I will keep you posted as the move un-folds. Our Chevelle is being shipped to an area in Austin next month to have the 14-point cage installed which has space available. It's just not the area I want.
    Yes I agree with Houston vs. Hill Country humidity. You've got me on that one.
    E-mail me your address info and I'll add you to my contacts.
    ~Ty

Hotcrusader76
    Looks like we're going to seal the deal next week. Don't want to jinx myself so soon, but it looks the details look promising.
    Thanks to all who helped us out. Specially Omega Bubble Jet...You rock Kris!
    ~Ty