Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Love Boats? Love Money? Want a new JOB?

From the website:
    As the Bayliner and Maxum “Dealer of the Year” for 22 consecutive years, Olympic’s massive buying power gives you: unbelievable prices, unparalleled selection, and superior service.
    And with 20 West Coast locations, from San Diego to Vancouver, BC, weÂ’re here to serve you. So click-around, and let us make a Boatnut out of you!
    get the f u c k out of here....
    This is ***boat.com..................Not Gay ass slow boats.com

stoker
    Ahem...it's not just Bayliners.....ahite :notam:
    We also sell and service Maxum, Trophy, and Merdian Yachts....plus we get HOT BOAT trade ins all the time.
    Thanks to all of you who e-mailed with interest. Again, if its not right for one of you, it may be right for someone you know. Just wanting to get the word out...Thanks
    Boat Nut, did you know Bob Swan?

i know a good looking f@i manager that is really good at it.i will show her the ad.

ratso
    A good salesperson doesn't give a rats ass what he sells, so most of you that are knocking the man apparently aren't salespeople...

Mrs. Restless22
    A good salesperson doesn't give a rats ass what he sells, so most of you that are knocking the man apparently aren't salespeople...
    That is the truth.....a good salesman will sell (and make money) on anything you put in front of him.
    Who cares if its slow boats....if someone needs a job, and likes boats, this might be great for them.

ratso
    That is the truth.....a good salesman will sell (and make money) on anything you put in front of him.
    Who cares if its slow boats....if someone needs a job, and likes boats, this might be great for them.
    Thank you maam...

Some Kind Of Monster
    Don't be dissin Bayliners
    I want a signing bonus, housing, transportation to and from Home/Work/Havasu, a new Eliminator, and days that end in "y" off. I think we can come to an agreement :smile:

Keithb87
    Don't be dissin Bayliners
    Easy there Tex... Some might think that you have something for the Gayliner Brand name...

Kilrtoy
    You laugh, but bayliner is selling more boats than all the wets coast manufactures, granted they dont cost as much.....

Keithb87
    I mean they do make good yard orniments .... right?????

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast