Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Love Boats? Love Money? Want a new JOB?

Some Kind Of Monster
    Easy there Tex... Some might think that you have something for the Gayliner Brand name...
    Not any more.. But the ole bayliner gets its motor back this weekend.. Best part is I don't even have to do it. Pops is gonna put it in for me. (I don't think he trusts me).

lucky
    A good salesperson doesn't give a rats ass what he sells, so most of you that are knocking the man apparently aren't salespeople...
    think about this - 10 bayliners running alongside of each other going up the gorge -- YOUR cruising at 2500 rpm -- and you come across these fine boats -- and the novis bayliner boater won't move over - you have to put your boat in reverse so you don't run into them .. you look behind you and and traffic is starting to build - Your going sooooooooooo slow you gaze off and ponder the "women of bayliner " and you your surprize the 50 year old g string bikini IS doing somthing for you and your in awwwww - what a fine day , ammm weeek at the river ..... but it takes you so long to get back to havasu you die of starvation .... lmao
    this is all in fun by the way boat sales dude - I just like to stir up the pot and let it stew ...

Keithb87
    Way Cool... That means that you can put it up for sale....

Ultra5150
    This is ***boat.com..................Not Gay ass slow boats.com
    Hilarious!!!

Havasu Luvr
    get the f u c k out of here....
    This is ***boat.com..................Not Gay ass slow boats.com
    ZE=6]UNBELIEVABLE[/SIZE] a simple "Welcome to the boards" would suffice.

Jordy
    You laugh, but bayliner is selling more boats than all the wets coast manufactures, granted they dont cost as much.....
    Everyone has to start somewhere and it's usually easier to justify $14,995 for a 19' chopper gun boat with a V6 that will run for years. Don't get me wrong, they aren't my cup of tea, I need to have a boat that will do at least 50 mph minimum and be able to hear it running, but they are all over the place.
    Chances are, when all the noise crap is over, there will be even more of them.

Froggystyle
    You laugh, but bayliner is selling more boats than all the wets coast manufactures, granted they dont cost as much.....
    They sell more at the LA boat show than the biggest manufacturer sells all year...
    They sell more in one month nationwide than the entire collection of west coats customs combined.
    Froggy"learninalittlesomthinfrombayliner"style...

framer1
    I had one when my kids were little never had a problem. You have to start somewhere. There will always be someone with a bigger, nicer, faster boat :sqeyes:

Jordy
    Just something about that brown chopper gun fiberglass.
    Hey Froggy, is brown glass an option?

Froggystyle
    Just something about that brown chopper gun fiberglass.
    Hey Froggy, is brown glass an option?
    Only if it is the gel option you choose...
    I can do one brown for you though Jordy...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast